"Who'd you get dressed up for?" Bakugou asked me, a brow raised as he looked at me, my boots giving me five extra inches, our heights now adding up.

"Myself, why?" "Nothing, you just look like you're gonna stomp on someone" "I just might" I shrug with a small smile "yeah I know you will"

Now we had left out to Bakugou's truck, the man letting me pick out a song, unaware that I was in a Lil Wayne mood, the first song I played being "No worries"

Already I was singing along to the words, Bakugou just laughing at me for a bit till I made him sing along too, my eyes almost bulging out of my head when Bakugou had confidently and smugly said Lil Wayne's dick line, looking right at me before grinning.

'He needs to stop before I do something'

Eventually, we made it to Jace's home, Bakugou got out of the car before me only to open my car door, a weird and sweet habit he has.

"You gonna be okay?" Bakugou asked me as we walked up to the door "yeah I'll be fine" I say, having to take a breath before knocking on the door.

Not even a few seconds passed and Jace had answered, the man kind of looked terrible, which confused me cause I just saw him yesterday.

"There you are Y/n, baby I'm so-" "Jace I'm just here for the rest of my things, please don't give me a sob story" I coldly spoke, my attitude quick to change when seeing how pathetic my ex was acting.

"F-fine, but why the hell is he here?" Jace asked "cause I want to help her obviously" Bakugou harshly said, following behind me as we went up to Jace's room to grab the last of my clothes and shoes.

The entire moment was spent with Jace trying to plead with me to stay, even telling me how he left Chloe because he felt so bad about everything.

Lucky for me after a third trip to the truck to put up my stuff, there was just one last box left and Bakugou offered to get that while I wanted to be petty and take the air fryer and toaster oven that I bought.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n grabbed that, Bakugou was now alone with Jace, the man using all the strength in his body to not punch Jace in the mouth.

"Is she staying with you or something?" Jace broke the uncomfortable silence "yeah, what's it to you?" "Well since you've been trying to steal Y/n away from me I just wanted to see how happy you are about the situation"

Finally, Bakugou was going to lay into Jace, the blond lightly setting the box of Y/n's things down so he could turn to Jace, the height difference was very apparent since Y/n was two inches taller than him, making Bakugou 7 inches taller.

"I am happy about this, I'm glad Y/n finally realized how much of a worthless piece of shit you are, hell I mean cheating on her with that Chloe bitch? That's fucking embarrassing. But you did all of that shit just to come back crying and crawling to Y/n like the little wimp dick shit you are"

Jace was practically shocked for a moment, trying to think of some form of a comeback from the embarrassment he just experienced.

"Well, at least I never had to wait years just to hit" Jace grinned, that smile quickly failing at the cocky grin on Bakugou's lips.

"Please, Y/n's always complaining about how bad you are, and she's never cum unless she does it herself. Tch, fucking weirdo" and with those parting words, Bakugou had left the room with Y/n's things in hand, putting them in his trunk before getting into the driver's seat.

"You okay Katsuki? You were in there for a little bit" Y/n asked her friend.

"Yeah I'm fine, but is it fine if we make a stop?" The male asked, wanting to make this day just a bit better for Y/n.

"Yeah I don't mind"

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After agreeing to make a "stop" I was now sitting in a nail salon getting my nails done, Bakugou sitting next to me on his phone, glancing at me and my nails now and then.

But once my nails were done, I was now showing them off to Bakugou.
Your nails

"Look Katsuki, aren't they cute?" I ask, seeing the man hold my hand in his so he could get a look

"Yeah they look good," he said before paying for my nails.

For the rest of the day, we hung out at home, Bakugou helping me set up my computer system for work in the morning.

"Hey what time do you wake up?" I asked him "like five, why?" "Nothing, anyways goodnight blondie" "yeah goodnight loser"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1303