Infected

"mmm..." I groaned but I still didn't want to open my eyes. what the...why does it feel like warm air on my face?? I opened my eyes..."huh?!" Aomine's face was right in front of mine! ans he was shirtless AGAIN! what happened?! i remember i was getting a burger and then....OH MY GOSH. I screamed inside while remembering last nights events. I calmed down inside and took a look at him. "...still sleeping."...or at least I thought so.

All of a sudden everything flashed and I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Aomine in his panther position, holding me down once again. "wrong." He smirked at my blush. "YOU FAKER!!" I yelled at him and he flinched. "ouch. that hurt my ears."

It had better hurt!! "here let me help you quiet down." h-he wants to what?! I squirmed but I couldn't get away from him. He was leaning his face closer to mine and I was using all my strength to try and shake him off. I can't do anything! Im done for!

suddenly BAM! The door flew open and Kei and Momoi popped out jumped kicked Aomine, making him flip off the bed while dragging me down. " That is not how you take a girls first kiss!!!" they huffed and puffed until they realized that I was knocked off the bed too.

The position was reversed now. I was sitting on his lower stomach area and my hands were on his shoulders, while he was lying flat down on the ground. "uhnnn...that was rough..." Kei and Momoi suddenly blushed at the scene and covered their noses that were bleeding. They ran out the room while yelling. "TOO SHINY!!!!"

suddenly I realized what they reacted to and I tried to get off him quickly. All of a sudden Aomine put his hands on my hips and pulled me back down on top of him. "nu-uh. I think i'll thank them for doing this."

I blushed red. "YOU PERVERT!!!" I tried to get up but as usual his grip was like a panthers claws. "haha. really now. and you were the one who made that perverted statement." I blushed even redder that it was showing on my ears. "the fall! I was talking about the fall!!"

He smirked and teased me. "haha I didn't know you would be so...EXPERIENCED." that was the final straw. I jabbed him in the stomach and he finally let go. I got up, jumped on the bed, and hid under the blankets.

He got up and groaned. He sat on the bed where I curled up under the blankets like a snail. "I was just kidding geez." I didn't say anything back. I was so focused on trying to diminish this blush but it wasn't working! He lifted the blanket where my head was. "hey! im sayi-" suddenly he blushed and looked the other way.

"damn your cute expressions..." my face felt like it was on fire. "c-cute?!" he suddenly changed the subject. "well anyways you shouldn't fall asleep every time I comfort you!!" huh?!?! what's THAT supossed to mean?! " what, am I so fat that you don't want to carry me up the stupid stairs?!"

He sighed and looked at me. "NO." no? then what? " so why shouldn't I had fallen asleep?" he blushed "nevermind. no point in telling you right now." I looked at him and sighed. "well whatever then."

He suddenly pulled me out from under the blankets. "well you should go home now. I have to do something today." I felt a little sad inside but I nodded and walked out the room. I ran down the stairs and put on my converse and left.

"damn it...I need to calm down...that girl...infected me..."