Chapter 7: Olivia Again....Again

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit disoriented but quickly felt grounded when my eyes landed on Harry's sleeping face. I smiled at how peaceful he looked, his hair all disheveled.

I brushed it with my fingers softly, brushing his eyebrow softly. I didn't realize how much I had been missing him until just now that we were home. How much I craved him, and wanted to be touched by him.

I was just so scared, to get too caught up again. I didn't think Daylily was a mistake, I just was still too scarred by the trauma it brought me.

"Hi baby." He said sleepy.

"Morning." I whispered and he peeked an eye at me. I took a deep breath, taking him all in again, "Can we try something?"

"Mm, what darling?" He rubbed his eyes, resting his head on his hand.

I bit my lip and took his freehand, bringing it down between my legs. I felt my breath get caught in my throat.

"Are you sure?" Harry whispered.

"I just, I want to try." He nodded and moved a bit closer to me. He kissed my forehead softly, as his fingers pressed softly over my sensitive spot, my fingers on top of his guiding the pressure. I moved in small circles, with his fingers and rested my forehead on his chin. I took small breaths concentrating on the feeling of him touching me. I closed my eyes and blocked out everything else. Remembering he was always the best at shutting off my mind when I needed it.

"Take control of my mind Harry, please. I don't want to think. I want you. Please."

I moved my hand away, trusting him and clinging on to Harry's shirt.

He kept moving slowly on me, and I inhaled sharply, "A little faster." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead, his pace speeding up, small moans beginning to escape my lips. He kept switching between a slow and fast pace, continually checking on me.

"Still okay?" He whispered and I nodded, letting myself relax further into his touch, until I came. It was the most intense release I had felt in a long while. I clung to him, muffling my moans into his chest. He held me close, his finger moving softly on me as I came down from my high, finally removing them. I peeked up at him, I could feel the flush on my cheeks. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly, "Feel good?"

I laughed slightly and nodded, "Yeah. It did."

He kissed my lips again, "Good."

"Love you."

"I love you." He smiled.

"Listen, my brain is still doing things okay?" I giggled and he chuckled, "But I love you Harry."

Harry's POV

Maggie fell back to sleep and I got up slowly, kissing her forehead before making my way to the kitchen. I started the Nespresso machine and quickly dialed Jeff on my phone.

I wasn't looking forward to this conversation but I needed to sort this out. I needed to make sure I was forever keeping Maggie in my life. Jeff answered as my coffee finished, I added almond milk and cleared my throat.

"Haz."

"Jeff."

"Are you back?"

I sat at the kitchen table, and out the phone on speaker lowering the volume, "Yeah. No paps Jeff. Leave Maggie's house out of this."

"Harry we need to talk about Olivia. She's being dragged through the mud, I think after everything we owe it to her, to help her rebuild her image."

"Are you mad Jeff? She tried to drag me down first mate. Paint me as something I wasn't."

"Well to be fair Haz, she wasn't lying about Mag— you keep her out of this. I wasn't dating Olivia really to begin with. No one would of known about Maggie until I wanted it to be known if it weren't for her." I interrupted him. My voice thick with anger.

"Harry."

"I don't want a relationship with her Jeff, of any kind."

"How about this, we will just print stories of friendship. Nothing more. I will tell Olivia that if any stories come out signaling more the deal is cut. She'll be in good graces, it'll help her image, and we'll let's be honest people will love you more in the end for being so forgiven."

I took a deep breath, "I have to run it past Maggie."

"Excuse me?" Jeff's tone, beyond irritated.

"I need to run this past my girlfriend, Jeff. My girlfriend who this effects. Who just lost our child, I'm sure you have a bit of compassion left in you mate. I'll call you later."

I hung up before he could say another word and rubbed at my temples. I didn't know how Maggie would feel about this. She had said no Olivia, and this felt like no Olivia to me, but would it be the same to her.

I looked up after hearing small footsteps. Maggie made her way over to me. She pushed me back softly on the chair and sat on my lap, "Your girlfriend says it's fine."

She smiled softly at me, but immediately I went to her eyes. The light was still there. That's all I needed, for the light to stay there.

"You sure?" I said moving her hair behind her ear, holding her jaw softly.

"I trust you. So I'm sure."

I smiled and pulled her in, placing a soft kiss on her lips, "Thank you."

"Don't make me regret it." She smiled small and I nodded.