04

"Ugh...."

That voice seemed familiar to them. It was Toya Aoyagi!

"TOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Is that you☆?" An asked as she got closer to the shadow figure.

The shadow figure approached them and stepped out of the dark to the dim lights, revealing Toya dressed as Ronald McDonald's.

"TOYAAAAAAA! We found you!" An exclaimed as she launched at him to hug him.

Toya hugged her and looked at the rest of them with a concerned look on his face, something that bugged Akito a lot.

"Aye man, we gotta escape from this place and find a way to no longer be kids." Akito told Toya, tugging his pants and pointing towards the exit.

Toya lowered his head and shook his head.

"No. I can't leave this place." He muttered.

"HUH? What are you saying?!" Akito said in disbelief," This place is already creepy enough to be roaming around in, and you say you want to STAY?"

"You may not believe me, but it's true. I've realized many things when I entered this Mcdonalds...." Toya said as he sat down on the floor.

The three kids sat down next to him to hear his nonsensical story.

"So you see... I thought I would be satisfied with my life as a street performer, but recently, I haven't been feeling that SPARK as a member of Vivid BAD Squad. Something was telling me that I didn't belong there." He told them," But, when I entered McDonald's and ate this magic food that was in the counter, I realized that my life was a whole lie-"

"Man, this isn't you! You must be tired from-"

"NO! It's true." Toya yelled at Akito," I no longer want to be a part of Vivid BAD Squad! I want to be Ronald McDonald's! My brain tells me that this is the right path!"

"Y-You mean your heart..." Kohane stuttered.

Toya nodded at her words and then continued saying," And you guys are all children, so this also confirms the theory of us not being completely happy in Vivid BAD Squad. We can form this completely new life together as representatives in McDonald's! I'm Toya Mcdonald's, and my job is to make children like you three happy!"

He extended his hand towards the three and then smiled,"What do you guys say? Join me, please. This will make me the happiest clown in the world."

An and Kohane looked at each other and nodded at Toya as they placed their hand on top of Toyas' hand.

Toya looked at Akito, hoping that he'd say yes.

"Akito.... you've been my best friend all these years... please say yes." Toya begged him.

Akito looked reluctant and sighed.