00

Toya was driving the car back home as Akito & An started begging for him to drive to McDonald's instead.

"MCDONALDS MCDONALDS MCDONALDS!!" They both chanted like elementary school children, harming the eardrums of the bi-colored hair guy.

He sighed, not wanting to drive to McDonald's. He thought that if he ignored them, that they'll stop bothering him. But no, he was wrong.

He looked at Kohane to see if he'd have at least some support, but Kohane looked at Toya w puppy eyes.

"Ah... I guess we can go." Toya yawned, steering the car away from home.

"YAY! We're going to McDonald's." Akito & An cheered.

Toya was feeling tired, considering the fact that it was almost midnight. Regardless, he'd do anything to shut the duo up, especially since he was tired.

"We've arrived." He told the trio, fueling up their excitement.

An & Akito got out of the car & headed towards McDonald's w/ Kohane behind An. Toya got out of the car and sighed, heading towards McDonald's.

I wonder what possessed them to be this way..... maybe they're tired.

Before Toya entered the McDonald's, he noticed that the McDonald's looked pretty dim, which seemed sus to him. He shrugged it off & entered inside.

That was a big mistake......

Fanfic genre : crackfic, fanfic, slightly scary parody, comedy