𑁍Irritating𑁍 Yumeko

Magsimula sa umpisa

This woman...

After that, Yumeko stayed away from you as if you were the Plague.

She told herself that she was just trying to avoid another conversation between the two of you. But the truth was... it was that if she got so close to you again, she wouldn't be able to control himself.

Why the hell did you have to be like that ?! Why did you have to look so much like gravity? Attracting and holding her in you, just you. As if she were just another planet orbiting around you.

How long would she still be trapped in you? One week? One month? All life? Was she bound to be chained to you like anchors to ships? Had her life really come down to the melodrama of wanting an overwhelmingly beautiful girl and being sentenced to never have her?

Holy mother of God, she hated you so fucking much!

She hated how just that insignificant conversation between you two was spinning around in her mind. Even after two days. She hated how you invaded her life like an atrocious wave and took everything away with you, sweeping away every bit of her self-control. Yumeko Jabami was burning with rage and...something she couldn't name. Those overwhelming and troubled emotions and feelings were bubbling up inside her mind.

And that's when she put an end to it.

Yumeko could barely see a span in front of her because of her anger, everything was red when she marched into your tutor room. Where she knew you would be. You were always there when you weren't in the gambling dens or your friends were out. And when she entered the room, with the energy of a wild animal changing all the air, you looked up from the book you were reading and frowned at Yumeko in question.

The fireplace's flame crackled against your face, illuminating your fine features and contrasting with the color of your skin and red lips. You were absurdly wonderful and her heart gave a jump that almost made her bend forward. And that just made her more angrier.

And when Yumeko realized, she had already marched up to you, leaned on that fucking chair you were sitting on and sinking your hands to the sides of your face, capturing your lips in a deep, intense, burning kiss. Yumeko kissed you like it was the only thing worth doing, and brought you closer as if it was no longer possible to live without your touch.

And it really wasn't.

Because as soon as she walked away and you gave her a brilliant and magnificent smile, Yumeko realized that it would never be possible to live again if she weren't close to you. If she was not feeling your touch, if she were not seeing your unshakable good mood, hearing your positivism phrases. She just hoped that, just as you saw the good in everything, you saw the good in her too.

Then, when you pulled her by the collar for another kiss, Yumeko discovered the truth: She didn't hate you at all. She loved you. She adored you. And that revoked absolutely everything.

Yumeko Jabami was a possessive, territorial and...needy woman. She spent so much time without love and without a real touch that when her body curled up in yours - in every way - Yumeko discovered that she was thirsty for contact. For love , for affection, for passion. She wanted to drink everything you had to offer, she constantly wanted to feel the warmth of your skin, to lose herself in her private little piece of paradise.

Yumeko had no good times in her life when gambling wasn't involved, and very few of them contained love or displays of affection, so she just stated to herself all those years that she didn't need any of that. But now, after ten months of dating, watching you in the dining hall filling a cup of tea in the middle of the night, Yumeko wondered how she managed to get through 17 years without you.