🕯️🕯️🕯️

Harry

Harry

The day was chilly, more so than usual. The alpha was used to the cold, but he couldn't stop the shiver tingling up his spine. He continued his path to the library, hands resting in his pockets. He kicked rocks absentmindedly as he walked, taking his time admiring the campus.

Harry opened the heavy door adjacent to the building and was met with an instant warmth flooding his system. He walked over to the wooden shelves filled with books. Trying to locate the biology books, he almost lost his footing and tripped against the History section. He didn't frequent the library often. It was his last resort of sorts, 'Biology: A Global Approach' not being available on the internet, having to force himself out of the warmth of the frat house to walk to the library. Harry sighed and walked towards the front desk.

A sweet smell flooded his senses, making him stop in his tracks. The smell of caramel intoxicated him, making his feet drag him towards the source of the heavenly smell.

He got to the front desk, where the smell was strongest, but he didn't see anyone there. Frowning, he got closer to the desk and peeked over to the other side. He was met with the sight of a plump ass bent over, taking books out of a cardboard box that was on the floor.

Harry's mouth watered, and he couldn't stop an erection from growing in his pants. He could clearly tell the boy was an omega, it was obvious because of the size of said boy, a petite, little thing, Harry noticed delightedly. He could see messy caramel hair, and golden skin.

The omega then stood up (much to Harry's dismay) and turned around. Harry was face to face with the most beautiful omega he had ever seen. His golden skin looked even softer on the front, he had long eyelashes that fanned over his prominent cheekbones, thin, pink lips, and the most gorgeous blue eyes Harry had ever seen.

"Can I help you?" The omega asked after a moment of silence, soft voice breaking Harry out of his trance.

"Ah, yes, I'm looking for the biology section....?" Harry trailed off.

"This way," the omega said, winking at him and going over the desk, turning around for the alpha to follow him.

They stopped at the biology section, and the omega stood there while Harry stared at him

"Well, here we are," the omega smiled.

"I've never seen you before," the alpha blurted out.

"Sorry?" the omega frowned, confused.

"I've never seen you around before. Trust me, I'd remember you, the most beautiful omega I have ever seen" Harry said, inching closer to the boy.

"Oh, you flatter me" the omega blushed.

"What's your name, beautiful?" Harry asked.

"I'm Louis," he said, giving the alpha a soft smile.

"Nice to meet you Louis, I'm Harry Styles, but you can call me your alpha" Harry winked.

A frown invaded the omega's face.