[ 3 ] Art Attack

──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom."

──────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────

Joichi was panicking, as he hid in the Janitors closet while the sound of bullets rained outside from the door. Everything had started so well, a simple visit to the museum with his dad an Shizuka, when a group of armed men in black suddenly bursted through the door and started killing everyone in sight, he was lucky that he had managed to hide where he currently was, but he didn't know what had happened to Shizuka and his dad, which didn't help with his growing panic attack.

taking deep breaths as his dad once told him, Joichi slowly opened the door of the closet to take a peek outside, he needed to find his dad, he would know what to do and protect him from any danger, as his eyes wandered to the dangers of the outside they were meet by... nothing. There was absolutely nothing outside, no bodies, no men in black, no civilians, not even an ounce of blood on the walls or floor, the halls that just a second ago were filled with the panicked screams of the tourists were now dead quiet as Joichi left the janitor's closet. 

he looked around in confusion, slowly walking through the silent halls of the museum, his steps echoing through the halls as Joichi continued his was

"-ound it." heard Joichi from the distance, he didn't understand what was being saying, but the sound of someone talking drew him towards the sound, sneaking through the halls he soon found himself spying two man talking over a Stone wall filled with ancient engravings, the same one Joichi was seeing when the raid started

"Search the private sectors, it must be there. you have permission to break anything if necessary" A tall man with black hair and beige streaks said, he was wearing a long jacked, filled with some sort of broken glass abstract art, the man was wearing a tool belt with art related tools, and finally, over his arm was a leather handbag that appeared to be full of something "we cannot, and will not, come back empty handed from this. Understood?" 

"Yes Mr.Halen'' bowed one of the men in black as he ran off to where joichi supposed was the Private sector, the room quickly became quiet as the sound of the man's footsteps faded away, as the black haired man stared menacingly at the stone wall. Joichi decided to retreat, as his family was nowhere to be seen, but the sound of quiet footsteps stopped him.

Joichi glanced around, unable to catch the cause of the sound, but was unable to see anything. His eyes went back towards the man, who had seemed to notice the sound and in turn, turned back against the wall.

The man analyzed the room to try and find anything when suddenly his eyes opened up like plates and he quickly rolled to the side quick enough to avoid an invisible punch that cracked the wall behind him.

" who is there? Reveal yourself immediately And i may make your death painless " growled the man as he frowned but his words went into deaf ears as the invisible attacker continued his assault on the man who dodged every attack. "Fine, prepare to suffer for your actions" with an angry growl he grabbed the arm of the attacker and slammed them against the wall And kicked them on the hip making them roll yo the other side of the room.

The counter attack managed to make the attacker visible again as the effect of their stand faded. "Damn...  You hit hard for a thug" spitted out Shizuka as she stood Up again, she had been with Josuke when an army of men in black bursted into the building shooting everything that moved and ravaged through the building, she and josuke where trying to stop the assault, with josuke healing every civilian they encountered and shizuka using her stand to deal with the men in black swiftly and quietly. They had separated after a while to deal with their respective task when shizuka saw one of the men in black who looked to be the Leader of them all so she decided to attack him, and now here she was "but that's not all i got" she smirked as she launched against the man "[Achtung Baby]!" With a white aura surrounding her a being suddenly manifested beside her. It had a humanoid form, Its skin was completely covered by white bandages with the only exception being a yellow visor in its face, it was wearing a White Fur coat with a black star mark on its back and it had purple vines on its neck