Min-ho : you remembered about it?? Thanku so much....*broke the hug and kissed her forehead*
Lisa : and then you said I ain't like your mom (referring to his behaviour) I knew you can't eat sweets and missed eating those candies so I made those... *pointing towards the box* myself making sure they are sugar free..

Min-ho : thanks lisa I love you so much.... *teary eyes*
Taehyung : *teasing tone* but I just heard someone say that his daughter harasses him...*playful smirk*
Jungkook : I think I heard the same thing hyung...*teasing tone*
Min-ho : yaa you brats!! can't you understand my feelings that time?? *pout*

*Everyone laughs at the old man's childish behaviour*

Ji-Hyun : Aigoo!! I got such a childish husband.
Min-ho : well this side is only for my family especially for my little angel..*pinches lisa's cheeks*
Lisa : ohh wait I will just be back in a minute...*than she ran to her room everyone was confused but still waited for her*

*After sometime she came downstairs with a bag in her hand. She directly went to Ji-Hyun*

Lisa : I know that you like pearls so I bought this small gift for you and don't hesitate cause your own daughter is giving you as your marriage present. I hope you like it...*smiles while giving it to her*
Ji-Hyun : thanku so much daughter...*she hugged lisa and took the box out of the bag and opened it and her eyes widened*. Isn't this the latest and limited design of Chanel. It's not even out in Korea yet it must be super expensive I can't take this from you. You must have spent so much on it. I can't lisa and how did you know that I wanted this.
Lisa : mom I don't know but I just guessed and as long as you like it don't worry about the money cause this daughter's of your can even buy you all pearls store in South Korea if you want that too without dad's support or help.

Jin : lisa what do you mean??
Lisa : what oppa??
Jin : I mean I know you are a CEO but what do you mean by buying whole pearl store in South Korea??
Namjoon : yaa!! even after being the richest man in Korea I don't think even dad can afford to do that?? *confused*
Lisa : well guys I am sure you will know it soon and I think it's better than explaining the whole thing to you....also sorry for not bringing gifts for you because I don't know I had brother's too.....*sadly looks down*
J-hope : why are you sad sunshine??... *concerned*. It's not your mistake..
Jungkook : also noona you are the best gift we could ever ask for any other gifts are worthless infront of u.

*BTS agreed at jungkook's statement and all of them hugged lisa who was sad and soon lisa too giggled in their embrace while the couple just looked at their children happily who had already accepted and now love eachother pricelessly in such a short period. But suddenly....*

*Jin's tummy growled and everyone broke the group hug*

Jin : hehehe.... I think I am hungry.... *awkward laugh*
Lisa : ahh...sorry I totally forgot about that but the food is already cold. Jin oppa help me reheat them then we will eat.

*He nodded and helped you. After that you all ate while talking and laughing together like a happy family. Lisa too was happy after seeing her father so much cheerful after years of her late mother demise. She was happy to have such a caring mother and seven lovely brother's...*

*After finishing the food their mom and dad left for the company as there was some urgent meeting today and BTS and lisa bid them their byes with kisses*

Lisa : *after closing the door* so guys I want you to help me in something.
J-hope : is that even a think to ask sunshine?? Ofc we will help you.
Suga : so what is it my sugar??
Lisa : so I am damn sure you all don't know that tomorrow is dad's birthday cause he himself never remembers it so I think we should throw a surprise party for him only with our family , ajhusshi and john oppa.....no one else
Namjoon : it's a good idea cupcake. So tell us what's your plan??

Lisa : yup!! Let's shop all the things today and keep it in my room. Tomorrow after they go to work we will decorate the backyard and after that me and jin oppa will bake a sugar free cake for him..
Jimin : woah me baby sis is so intelligent!! Nice plan..
Lisa : also let's buy clothes for mom and dad..
Taehyung : then what are we waiting for let's go to the mall.. right twinnie??
Lisa : well oppa's I liked all your nicknames but V oppa why do you call me that??
Taehyung : I said we are almost like twins so that's why I called you that but if you don't like it then I can change it..
Lisa : no-no it sounds good I was just curious...*smile*. Let me also give you some nicknames
Jungkook : yesssss nonna!!

Lisa : jinnie oppa, suga oppa, hobi oppa, joonie oppa, jimin/mochi oppa, taetae/tae oppa, kookie/kook
BTS : we love it princess!!
Lisa : OK!! now let's go..*then she called John to drive them to the mall and they all headed towards their limo*

INSIDE THE LIMO

Lisa : oppa's I think we should divide our work in the mall so that we can save time then we can also spend some siblings time.
Jin : it a good idea princess...so you divide the work.
Lisa : so the makanes and me will go and buy the clothes and required accessories and the hyung line will go and buy the decoration items..
BTS : *with dramatic salute* Aye Aye Captain....*they all giggled at their own childish behaviour*
Jungkook : what about the gifts noona??
Lisa : I was thinking it would be great if we gift them a honeymoon trip ticket. What do you all think??
Jimin : that's like my sister...*rest too showed thumbs up in agreement*

*Soon they reached and went inside the mall*

Lisa : so oppa's let's go on our ways. And oppa's (hyung line) if you finish then call anyone of us and we'll do the same....*they nodded and left*
Taehyung : let's go to the Gucci store.... *boxy smile*
Jungkook : not again hyung!!
Lisa : what's the problem?? I also like Gucci..
Taehyung : that's my twinnie....*they both high fived*
Jungkook : aishh ok!! but both of you have to give me a packet of banana milk each..*pout*
Taehyung : I ain't giving you...*sticks his tongue out*
Jimin : aishh this kids!! I'll give his part ok let's just follow lisa for now...*jungkook giggled in happiness and they started following their sister*

*They bought a suit for their dad from the Gucci store and then went to the Chanel store to buy a dress for their mother. After they were finished lisa called namjoon to inform that they were done shopping so they will go to the food court. So lisa and the makane line went to the food court*

Lisa POV

*As it is already near lunch time we decided to eat here then go home. Now I am sitting in our table in the food court alone. Oh and about my brother's tae oppa went to bring out food, mochi oppa went to buy banana milk for kookie which we promised, while kookie himself went to restroom and the other four will be here in a few minutes. I was just sitting and minding my own business when suddenly...*

TO BE CONTINUED

♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter
♡ Follow me ✿
♡ Your author -

•••••••••••♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter♡ Follow me ✿♡ Your author -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Overprotective Mafia Stepbrothers [Bts X Lisa Ft. Jong-suk]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें