Chapter 2: The Visitors From Another World

It's been at least a week since your first day at Canterlot High and things have been okay.

You would help around the school and help the students with their problems. Thanks to your helpful nature, not to mention good looks, you were called "The Prince of Canterlot High".

You made a few friends in Canterlot High but there was one person who is trying to make your time at Canterlot High miserable and that person is Sunset Shimmer. She would try to find anything she could to mess with you or find ways to embarrass you but luckily you always manage to avoid any of her tricks and if Sunset Shimmer was too busy to mess with you, she would send her bumbling lackeys, Snips and Snails to try and mess with you or get you in trouble but they would always fail in the end.

So things were okay for you at Canterlot High but that was all about to change...

F/N: "I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!" You panicked as you ran through the streets of Canterlot City.

Why were you running? Simple, your late for school! You slept in late and your alarm clock was broken so you are running to school, hoping you won't get in too much trouble.

You eventually arrived outside of the school.

F/N: "Phew! I made it! I just hope I don't get in too much trouble for being late." You to yourself and was about to head back when you sensed something. "This feeling! It's magic!" You said and looked behind you to look at the huge white horse statue with what looked like mirrors at the bottom of the statue that stood in the front of the school. "It's coming from the statue or rather, the weird mirrors."

Then it happened...the mirror glowed and a huge flash of light in front of the statue. When the light dimmed down, you saw two figures come out of statue.

One of them is a small purple dog with some green fur and green eyes.

The other figure is a girl with lavender skin, bluish purple hair with a pink streak in it and violet eyes.

F/N: "Whoa! What just happen?" You said quietly in awe, wondering what just happened.

Twilight Sparkle: "Uh! Uh! Huh!" She says in a confused and dazed tone.

Spike: "Uh, Twilight?" The dog spoke which made you eyes widen and jaw dropped.

F/N: "What the! Did that dog just talk!" You said shocked.

Twilight Sparkle: "Huh, Spike? You're not supposed to be a, uh...Spike are you a dog?" She stuttered.

Spike: "I think so, but I have no idea what you are."

Twilight Sparkles looks down at herself and then...

Twilight Sparkle: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

[AN: That reaction is priceless!]

You covered your ears from her screaming because she is screaming rather loud and when she is done screaming, you saw Twilight Sparkle was looking at her hands and began shaking them like she doesn't know what they are or how to use them. She also began to examine her fingers and started to freak out about her fingers as if she doesn't know what fingers are either. Then all of a sudden she began to hyperventilate.

Spike: "Twilight! You have to get it together!"

F/N: 'So Twilight is her name.' You thought.

Twilight Sparkle: "What does the rest of me look like?" She asks her dog.

Spike: "Um, like you, but only not you! Your muzzle is really small!"

F/N: 'Muzzle? As in a horse muzzle? This is getting weird.' You thought.