Dear. Door

Dear. Door is an action, drama, mystery, supernatural, and yaoi Webtoon. The series is was started by Pluto in 2018, finished with extra chapters, consisting of 140 chapters. To read legally you can find it on Tapas and Tappytoons. Once more you can read illegally if desired.

The plot line: After the death of his beloved girlfriend, police officer Kyungjoon just wants to be left alone to water his house plants and catch criminals. But after a police investigation into a mysterious cult goes supernatural, Kyungjoon finds himself unwillingly caught up in a world of demons, succubi and monsters - and the worst of them all is a demon king calling himself "Lord Cain." It turns out that in order to survive, Cain needs mana that can only be accessed through a "door" inside Kyungjoon. The problem is... how is he planning to open that door? (Takes place in Korea.)

Like every other story out there, this one involves triggering warnings like sexual abuse, rape, sexual assault, physical abuse, mental abuse, blood, gore, death, sex, and brainwashing.

Even with the story being disturbing and all, we get to meet Angels, demons, and a little ball inbetween. Somehow the story makes you want to cry more than anything, a good tear drop story or a good story to piss you off. Regardless of the plot line, we take a look at not only the main character's romance, but also everyone around them.

Rating: ✅✅✅✅☑