We are catching our breath with our foreheads touching and I kiss her lips before moving to put her down but she locks her legs around my waist.
"Mrs Rogers? What are you doing?" I ask and smile.
"You." She says and kisses me with a renewed want.

When she pulls away I'm already getting hard again and she's squirming against me...making me even harder.
"Mrs Rogers you're insatiable." I say against her lips.
"Only for you Mr Rogers." She says and I don't waste time in kissing her. "I love it when you call me Mr Rogers. Turn around." I say and swat her ass making her gasp. I take her fast and hard as she finds her release again.
I love how she responds to me and is not shy about wanting me. It feels good.

We finish taking a shower and getting dressed quickly because now we are really about to be late. I didn't wants us to be rushed on the road but we may have to be. Thankfully Tom has already brought the car around and he's ready to drive.

We say goodbye to Alicia's mom and the kids before heading out. Alicia acts hurt when Luna says 'dada' which makes Luna giggle. I'm not complaining, both kids said 'dada' first and I cherish that while bragging at the same time.

We get in the car and Tom drives off. On the way, Alicia tells me she has an idea for her next project.

"I was thinking of turning my book, Redemption, into a documentary series."

"That's an amazing idea honey."

"I think it will be great. I have a few ideas already that I want to show you."

"I would love to hear all about them." I say and kiss her hand.

"We're here sir." Tom says jumping out to open our door.

We walk into the party and it looked great. I'm glad Mark hired a professional for this. You can tell Sophie was excited and they looked so good together.
The party went off without a hitch, just fun, food and dancing.

Mark sounded confident about his proposal tomorrow. I laughed when he gulped the remainder of his whisky and then he confessed he was a little nervous.

"It's okay to be a little nervous as long it's not cold feet." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"No, absolutely not. I love her and I still want to marry her." He says and I nod.

"So what is it then? I can see something is on your mind." I ask him.

"Marriage seems hard. Your marriage went through a hard test but you made it through." He starts and I stay silent.
"I look up to you and Alicia. You guys make marriage look good even when life throws a curveball." He adds and I smile.

"Listen man, it was not easy going through that whole mess but we are standing stronger today. Marriage is great. She's my partner for life and we get to love each other and raise our kids." I say and I get a little emotional thinking about what we went through.

I thought I was going to lose her and then the accident happened and I got really scared I was going to lose her. I assured Mark that him and Sophie will be just fine if they understand they're a team and neither puts the relationship in jeopardy. His marriage doesn't have to go through what my marriage went through but at the same time no marriage is without test.

By the end of the night we all parted ways looking forward to more celebrations tomorrow.

~Proposal day~

Alicia wanted us to get there early to make sure everything looked good. She really liked Sophie and they had gotten quite close and cared for each other. It was sweet how much she wanted things to go well. She's a hopeless romantic.