Reunited

Emily's P.O.V.

I had only just gotten over Tom and yet here I fucking am sitting across from him as we do our lines for the movie. Unfortunately it was only us two and his wife but what they didn't know was that I'm still in love with Tom.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked but he just scoffs "when you ended things it felt as if my heart was ripped out off my chest and replaced with broken glass" he started.

His wife then takes his hand as the two smile at each other making me internally roll my eyes at the two. Tom then goes on to say "but if it wasn't for meeting Eleanor here during the filming off Cherry I would probably still be a hollow of myself." His words hurt me but I have only myself to blame.

"So yeah we dislike you but we could never hate you" Eleanor said finishing Tom's mini speech.

By the time we get further into the script we see that there is a sex scene involved. And just before I could get my hopes up Tom says "we'll be swapping you for my wife because fake or not I'm not the type to cheat."

Yep just like that my hope is snuffed out but I noticed how his wife had a look of guilt when he said that but I thought nothing off it.

3weeks later

I ended up back at Tom's completely soaked from the rain. "Tom it's me open up please" I begged but when he did I saw that he was a complete mess. He just stands there "let me in Tom" I said softly as he just nods.

"I see that you had gone cold turkey" I said as I saw that there were only wrappers from snacks, takeouts as well as bottles and cans of coke, redbull and other fizzy drinks. "Yeah I swore that I wouldn't drink ever again due to being an angry drunk and it also wasn't fair on anyone else" he said solemnly.

"Well you go shower and I'll start cleaning and don't argue back" I said as he just nods and starts to strip infront off me.

Peter's P.O.V.

As I got in the shower it was about 30mins in when I felt a pair off arms around me and when I turned around I saw Emily looking at me knowingly so instead of saying anything I just broke down and cried as we just hugged with the shower still running.

When I finally stopped we got cleaned up and headed to my cinema room so we could watch some movies.

It had started to get late so we said our good nights and I had carried Emily to my room because I don't like being alone for a few days after a mini break down.

4 days later

Me and Emily were fastly becoming friends again and we had finally finished rehearsing our lines and I phoned up Robert to let him know what happened.

Thankfully he had agreed to give me one chance with the movie all I had to do was get to set on time and keep the film a secret.