Prologue

Peter's P.O.V.

'I knew it was a bad fucking idea. So why the fuck did I allow her to talk me into this?!' I thought as I sat beside my girlfriend's hospital bed.

"Tom what happened?" Stephen asked as he saw his sister. I gestured for him to sit as I then explained everything that had happened even the fight we had that led upto this point. By the end of it I was crying because I felt like I failed her and all I could do was repeat the words "I'm sorry."

Danielle slapped me across the face. "Sorry you kinda zoned out for the past 10mins" she said with an apologetic smile. I just smiled and shook my head "don't be it's literally the only way to wake him up from his daydreams" Emily said shocking us.

I then broke down again as I felt happy that she was awake but what she said next had broken me. "I'm sorry but I don't think this will work out and I want to break up" she said looking away from me.

Before her family and friends could protest I thought fuck it I've had enough. "Fine choose the coward's way when I told you to stop. Choose the coward's way when you are the reason that you're currently lying there not me" I said as I stormed off.

But not before leaving a hidden camera in her room (with permission from the hospital staff and Stephen).

Danielle's P.O.V.

We all looked at Emily in disgust but when her face showed guilt and that she wanted Tom to stay Stephen spoke up. "He's right you know?" Stephen asked with a sigh "you always do this then you blame everyone else for your problems and now you've lost the only person outside of our family and group that truly loved you more than anything" he said.

"Hope your fucking happy with yourself because none of us are going to be there for you anymore" I said as I took Stephen's hand and we left to go home.

Emily's P.O.V.

"I will always love you" I whispered as Zendaya came into the room with a smirk on her face and Harrison right beside her. "I told you he had enough of your behaviour" she said as Haz just nods.

"Yeah well show me proof that this would've worked out without him giving up his career for me" I said. "What?" I asked when Zendaya and Haz looked down but it was the newly arrived Jacob that said "he already did you've been in a coma for 6wks and he gave up his career the day he was told."

Both Zendaya and Haz nodded their heads in agreement and all I could think was 'what have I done?'

"Help me improve please?" I asked but they shook their heads as Zendaya said "I'm sorry but that's something you must do on your own" and with that the three left.

3yrs later Tom's P.O.V.

After I had been on two dates with the new girl Eleanor Tomlinson I couldn't help but notice the smile she had since our first date had gotten bigger and it had also brightened up. "I hope that you don't mind but despite the two dates I want to know your thoughts as to if we should go public or not" Eleanor said.

"Well that helps a ton because within the time that we have known each other I couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you. So if you want to go public then let's do it together" I said causing her smile to be even brighter as she nods.

Yes the blonde is Emily for this.

Yes they'll be songs in this as well just not as much. (Say a karaoke chapter or something like that).