.Two

°Watch yourself with this chapter of you are under the age of 13°

Thanks Kaiya for some help this round...

~Juliette

Jaxon is on a mission, as he strides confidently through the arena. I follow behind, not quite matching his long strides, nothing catches someones eye like a sexy Alpha in blue scrubs. He is heading for his suite, not telling me his plans.

I remain in the dark, as we make it to his door. He rattles the door handle, but it won't open. He knocks quickly, the waits a moment, tapping his foot.

The door flies open, and we are face to face with Alpha Drake, his brother. His eyes widen in obvious surprise.

"Jaxon, what are you doing out of hospital?"

Jaxon pushes past him, forcing me along with him. Nothing has changed really, there is still a picture of his sister on the wall. He strides into the lounge. Olivia, his assistant is there, sitting on the couch. She's up in a second, surprised to see Jaxon.

"Olivia, I want you to notify all the Alpha's that the trial will be back on," Jaxon exhorted.

"I'm sorry Jaxon, but I no longer take orders from you," Olivia stated calmly. Jaxon was stunned for a moment. I don't blame him, because so was I.

"You see, you are no longer an Alpha, or King for that matter," she continued. Jaxon blinked. He looked outraged, his silvers eyes darkening with every passing minute.

"You shall not disrespect your Alpha-"

"We all know what you are now, and that is not a Lycan. Because of that, you can no longer be the King. You are lucky we don't kill you right now," Olivia snapped. I blanched. But she's perfectly right. Jaxon's hand flew to his neck, where a mark remained from when I turned him.

"You can't do this..." he responded, his voice falling to a breathy whisper. I suddenly felt awkward, like I was interrupting a private, confidential moment.

"I can, actually. Your Beta has stepped down with gentle persuasion, therefore your brother will take your place," Olivia explained. The crazy bitch knows her place now, and she doesn't mind rubbing it in Jaxon's face. But I can't see him without some sort of leadership role...I mean he's bound to start his own pack now.

Jaxon turns slowly, to where a stunned Drake stands, his hands up in defense. Instead of launching into full attack mode, puffy pants wearing Jaxon swallowed, the stormed angrily past, dragging me along with him.

"Where are we going?"

"They want me to fight back, as an excuse to kill me. We have to go to where we both belong," Jaxon uttered once we had both left the room. I frowned, wondering what the heck he's going on about.

"Where?"

"The resistance."

"I hope it's okay for now," Ace stated, leaning against the doorframe. Jaxon had moved into the cabin, scoping the area out with this keen senses. I nodded gratefully, happy that we at least have a roof over our heads tonight.

"The two single beds are a nice touch," Jaxon conceded, taking a seat on the edge of one of the beds. Ace's lips curved up in a sly smile, while I rolled my eyes. Jaxon, on the other hand didn't seem to think that the furnishing arrangements were a joke at all.

"Oh yes, my special touch," Ace added, making Jaxon narrow his eyes.

"Lucky we can just push them together," Jaxon continued. You could feel the tense air between them, making the situation all too uncomfortable.