Got Your Back

3rd POV, Day

____________________________________________

You drive out of the garage, test driving the supra after fixing it (somewhat) and the garage, which you did with Lucas' help. you, with Lucas' help. It's not as fast as your NSX, but it's not any slouch either, even though the car is still pretty rusted. You continue to drive and take it around some corners. As you do, you get a call from Ana.

"You sparrin' with the Dreamkillers made some waves" She informs you

"That so?" You respond, paying attention but also taking note of the loud screech whenever you brake, and a rattling noise from the legendary 2JZ engine that does not sound natural. The supra needs more work.

"There's a serious race comin' up - Crew versus Crew, none of this one on one shit- And we're on the grid! Ana explains excitedly

"Nice! But, what about you? The cops still got your car" You question

"Don't worry - I'll find some wheels. I'll see you there!" She tells you before hanging up

Something about the way she said that makes you think that she already has her eyes on a car. What car that is though, is something you'll find out later.

You spend the rest of the day tirelessly working and testing the car, with some occasional help from Lucas. By the time it's sunset, the car and garage are in much better condition, though there is still work to be done.

 By the time it's sunset, the car and garage are in much better condition, though there is still work to be done

The car is now in normal condition, for the most part. The interior is still a little tacky and the suspension is still a little bad due to your main focus on making sure it doesn't become a fireball as you're driving, but overall it's fine and race-ready. You're for sure replacing the suspension after the race though. Before you leave, you order a stock wing for the Supra.

Timeskip

Night, 12:33