♡part 7 - Being honest♡

I finally made the decision I decided to tell Cody how I been feeling.

Jr: Cody.. i-im gonna be honest. But is it ok if I tell you.?

Cody: y-yeah sure..

I grab Cody's hands and me and cody stared at each other.

Jr: So Cody. Um... I've been getting this werid feeling like butterflys in my stomach everytime I see you and I didn't know why. And I don't know if I like you or not and I can feel my cheeks feeling warm too when I see you everytime too again.

Cody was in silent for few minutes  and he put his hand on my cheek and said.

Cody: Jr.. that means you like me. And I know that's werid for you. And I always know that I liked you cause I gets those feelings too and I yk googled it up and that's when I liked you but I had to ignore those feelings too and it's kinda hard to hide those feelings too so I understand Jr.

I was kinda werid out when he told me those things but I was kinda l-like wow I didn't know he liked me but I was feeling like shame but at the same time it's okay.. but all I did and said..

Jr: o-oh.. well.

As I kinda muffled but I kinda smiled at him. And cody smiled at me too.

Cody: so.. what are we going to do now.?

Jr: well Cody when are you going home..

Cody: what time is it then

Jr: hold on I'll grab my phone. It's 4:34 now.

Cody: oh ok I'll go home at  8:00.

Jr: oh ok so. Um we can talk or whatever you want to do Cody.

Cody: let's play some games then.

Jr: ok sure what kinda of game?

Cody: idk what kind of games are there.

Jr: there's smash Bros, minecraft, supermario party there's more I can show you.

Cody: ok sure let me see.

I'm probably gonna make short chapters or long chapters whatever you guys want tell me if you want long chapters or short chapters cause idk how long you guys want the chapters.