Dillan: blogging now?

I laughed and nodded I went into the barn and set up the camera. I started it.

Maesyn: hey guys.
Dillan: ahhh

I laughed.

Maesyn: so I just finished the lean to barn. I went shopping yesterday and bought all of my feed, I have two lessons later on and I have a board coming in about ten minutes.
Dillan: you board?
Maesyn: yes. Anyways your probably wondering. This is Dillan. He's my boyfriend. As of yesterday.
Dillan: Why'd you say it like that

He laughed. I laughed. I grabbed the camera I stood at the doors and zoomed in on the shed, showing it. Then I went and showed the pumpkins.

Maesyn: oh and I got my chickens on Thursday.

I turned the camera back to me.

Maesyn: so as soon as the board gets here we're gonna get her all set up and then we're gonna go to get two more things. I can't say what it is.
Dillan: what is it?
Maesyn: I can't say.

The guy pulled in.

Maesyn: he's here we'll be back in a minute.

I shut the camera off. We walked over. The girl got out of the truck. She went and got her horse. She handed me a envelope, then the reins.

Sarah: that's the first months payment. I'll be coming back every Saturday around nine to take her for a ride.
Maesyn: ok. Sounds good.
Sarah: thank you.

I nodded. I took her out to the pasture and let her run off. I put her stuff away. I went and got in the truck. We drove to the location. We went inside. I turned the camera on.

Maesyn: we're here.

I shut it off. The guy came over and called me back. I told him what I wanted and where I wanted it.

Dillan: I can't believe you.

I shrugged. He gave me my tattoos.

The horse, on my lower stomach, and the boots on my upper right stomach

The horse, on my lower stomach, and the boots on my upper right stomach. He put the wrap on them. I had already gotten one on my thigh above my left knee, that said Maesyn, and left arm, above my elbow on the inside I had two butterflies, and then, on my left wrist I had my moms handwriting, "I love you more then you could ever know Mae🖤" - momma all in cursive.

Dillan: what's that? Five?

I nodded. He was recording. I showed them. After we went and got lunch. We went and took pictures at the pumpkin patch. After we went back to my house. I did the two lessons. After the last one I put the horse back in the pasture. I went inside and ate lunch with Dillan. After we did the dishes and then sat back down at the table. He looked at the time.

Dillan: what do you say we go fishing?
Maesyn: really?
Dillan: well yeah.
Maesyn: okay let's go.

I got up. We went to the garage. I grabbed my fishing poles. I handed him one.

Dillan: I have one at my house.
Maesyn: what's the point in leaving when I have a river in my backyard?
Dillan: okay now.

I grabbed the worms and the tackle box and put it all in the side by side. He got in. I drove. It was pretty far back, but not too bad. We stopped before the bridge.

Dillan: a bridge and everything?
Maesyn: yeah.

We started. We had a competition of who could catch more fish, and of course, I won. We went back around six thirty and I started chores. He helped me. When we were done we went inside. I took a body shower and changed into spandex and a oversized t-shirt. He went up and showered after me. He came back down in his flannel pants and white top. We watched Shameless. We had popcorn and went to bed around nine thirty.