"Huh?! N-No I was just... leave it yes let's continue!" She replied moving towards her chair.

"What? Studying or---"

"STUDY!!!" She screamed in embarrassment knowing him very well, it was already hard for her to speak with him today, she was feeling different and he is making situations more tough.

The smirk never left his face all the time he was teaching her and teasing also in between some topics using them as a double meaning, like he was telling her about some investment in which he said stocks price go up and down and it feel more good when you focus on down it satisfies when you touch it---

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!?" Her eyes pop out

"I mean see when touch the stock option to buy it! It become easy now as we can buy stocks and invest from mobile now! And buying something in low price is satisfying" He spoke innocently but had a smirk and she went all red.

She nodded but look away knowing very well what he is trying, he was dropping her all power now she is not sure if she could say or not what she want to.

After that they seriously focus on the actual work and it was 12pm when Akshita's phone rang and it was tara.

"Done for today will continue tomorrow!!" She said Excitedly standing up.

"Why so excited?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"I'm going for shopping with Tara!" She replied.

"I told you something! Did you think about that?" He asked softly but he sounds little unsure.

"Yes I did! And that's why I have decided to go only to help Tara in shopping" She smiled, he nodded with the look of disappointment not looking at her

"It's true there is no use of doing things like this for someone we don't have feelings, in short someone we don't love!" She said but he turned, his back was facing her, did she mean she doesn't have feelings for him?

"Yes that's true! There is no use of doing this for the one you don't love!" He spoke faintly, he blinked his eyes many times, his heart clenched hearing her words, he thought she feels the same what he feels but her words made him loose the last hope also.

"That's why I have decided to do this fast for the one who holds a special place in my heart! I am fasting for the one I have feelings for!" He turns to look at her in shock does she have someone else in her life? But he find her smiling at him the brightest smile he ever saw on her face.

"My first Karwa chauth for My Husband! Not because everyone do it's because I want to do!" She completed.

He was surprised! does she just confess?

"You..You mean you!!" He asked not believing her words, her words made him think that she doesn't love him, the confession is not always about saying those three words, he already understood her feelings through her words, now nothing more he can ask for from her.

Without waiting for other neno second he ran to her just hold her in his arm crashing his lips on her kissing her like there in tomorrow! He kissed her passionately, she put her hands on his shoulder pressing herself more into him kissing him back.

He lifts her a little and took her near his table and made her sit on it without breaking the kiss, he deepen the kiss and she run her fingers in his hairs, when he suck her lips a pop sound left from his mouth which made her smile in between the kiss.

He move his hand up tracing his finger on her upper body he stopped just at her lower chin and rub it through his fingers making her feel tickle sensation to which she laughed tightening her hold on his hairs.