Togetherness

Haseena and Karishma were in live in relationship. Due to their hectic job schedule, they got very less time for one another. It was a weekend they both had planned to spend the whole day together,  enjoying each other presence. But fate had different plan, DSP sir called Haseena for an important meeting.  Duty always come first for them, so Haseena went out to attend the meeting.

It was almost 11 at night, when Haseena returned all tired. Karishma welcome her with a warm smile. They had their dinner and layed on the bed.

Haseena was sleeping on KS chest, keeping her hands on KS waist. Karishma was slowly stroking her HM hair and her other hand was moving slowly over Haseena’s back. There was a perfect silence in the atmosphere. The much needed silence for the two tired soul to feel each other.

Haseena lifted her head a little and gave a peck to Karishma and mumbled “I love you….”

Karishma placed a long soothing forehead kiss and replied in a soft tone
“I love you too my love….”

Haseena placed her head back on her favourite pillow…

“Aapko pata hain Karishma….” She started in a soft tone
“Humare line of duty ke wajese, hum kabhi jata nahi payein…hum kitna pyaar karte hain aapse. Aap janti hain na, aap kya hain humare liye…u are my soul residing in another body….humne kitna socha tha, aaj yeah kareinge woh karenge….sab pe paani fel gaya…I am sorry…”

Karishma placed a kiss on HM side head
“Koi baat nahi Haseena, humari duty bhi toh important hain na…aap abhi hain humare baahoin mein, mere liye itna ki kaafi hain….aapko pata nahi hain, hume kitna sukoon milta hain jab aap humare pass hoti hain….it’s okay,  Haseena , if we don’t  get much time together….aapka ehesaas humesha mere saath mein….hum khuss hain…I am deeply in love with the every little moment we spend with each other”

Haseena looked into her eyes, she saw pure love for their bond.

“   you are my first thought when I get up in the morning, you are my last thought before I go to sleep…I can’t describe how much I love you,  it's simply indescribable…….(she paused a little) I feel blessed having you, Karishma…kaise hume aap mil gayi…I love you damn soo much"

Saying this, she dug her face deep inside KS neck and started sucking it. Karishma closed her eyes to feel the moment. After placing numerous wet kisses on her neck, Haseena joined her forehead with KS.

Their eyes were closed, their hot breaths intermingled among each other. They remained in that position for a long time to feel each other.

“I found a new meaning of love,  when u came into  my life.” Haseena said softly brushing her lips with Karishma. “Aapne hume ek nahi pehechaan diya hain…I never thought I would have love someone so crazily in the way I am loving you.…u became a part of my soul....my hearts beats in yours” she slowly moved up her face and placed a soft kiss on KS eyes one by one
“Aapki aakhein koi gehra samundar, isme hum dub jaana chahate hain…” she moved towards her lips and slowly started sucking her lower lips “Aapke baatein jaise koi sangeet, hum humesha issi dhun mein khoo jate hain..” she moved down towards KS chest and placed a kiss near her heart “ aapka dil jqise koi khubsuraat sa phool, hum humesha ussmein mekhna chahate hain…”

Haseena cupped Karishma’s face and looked straight into her eyes
“Aapka hona jaise koi khuda  ka hona hain, aapko humesha aapne paas rakhna chahate hain….aapse kitna mohabbat hain hum kabhi bhi sabdo mein baaya nahi kar pate hain, par itna jaan lijiye aap humare liye sab kuch hain….U are my everything my love…I love you"

Karishma looked into her eyes and said in a captivating tone

“I love you too Haseena, u are my soul…I want to feel my soul. Hold me close love…close like never before…” Karishma pulled her close, without giving space even for the air to pass.
“Let the warmth of our breaths heat up our bodies. Gaze into my eyes and the desires rise. Make me your canvas and paint me into your love. Let’s  be one today….lets our body melt into one another….”

Mature Content

Karishma placed her lips on her chest and kissed herself deeply, sucking the skin deeply. Haseena led out a moan, she felt the federal sensations taking hold. Haseena flipped Karishma and came over her. She placed trails of wild and harsh kisses, from KS chest to her inner thighs. She takes her sweet times kissing her upper body, and turning it red. She slowly moved down into the divots of her hips and getting closer and closer to her clit. She place a soft kiss at her entrance,  and started drawing circle with her tongue over it, applying the perfect amount of pressure. Karishma’s whole body was buzzing with a feeling of divine pleasure.  Haseena inserted her tongue and started thrusting it harder, making Karishma moan in pleasure. Lowering her eyes she watched HM, who was looking back at her. The sight of Haseena in between her thighs is almost too much for her. Haseena held her lower waist, and pulled KS more close making Karishma moan loudly. Haseena was loving to see the sweating beauty in front of her. She is loving the taste of her love, the way her love body react under her touch. She continued thrusting her until making Karishma cum a number of times. After satisfactory work, she moved up and placed a long kiss on KS forehead. Karishma was breathing heavily, she went through a journey of divine pleasure. After sometime she controlled her breath and came over Haseena.

“Now my turn, baby" she placed a peck on her lips.

Karishma slid down her body, leaving hot , wet trail on HM belly. Her hand was busy doing her work on her love nipples pinching,  twisting and pulling it. After satisfactory working over it, Karishma  moved slightly to her V zone. She slipped her tongue between the slick folds. She held HM firmly with her hand and casually stroked her.  Her tongue dipping in and out languidly at first, tasting her, exploring her, moving up and down the core. Haseena moaned loudly as KS increased her speed.  Haseena pressed her body more on KS, the work continued with full passion still her body surrendered and let everything out.

The whole night they made love to each other deeply and passionately.  The sound of their heavy breaths, their moans,  their sweaty body rubbing against one another was heard in the silent night…a spark of sensation coursed through their veins as they completely melted under their love.

There is nothing quite as beautiful as being deeply and profusely in love with someone. Real love runs deeper than the oceans and stands taller than the mountains. It finds every little corner of our hearts and fills them with the greatest of joys. The vastness of love can touch us if we offer ourselves completely to this sensation.

The End

Do comment your views and don't forget to press the ⭐.