FINALIZING☺️

Hello peeps😉
Kesy ho sab?
I am back with another part.

Do vote🌟, comment and follow me on WATTPAD and on INSTAGRAM as well.

Lemme tell you one thing about this chapter. Scenes will be changing rapidly. This chapter contains family talks, wedding preparations in short finalizing everything.

Now you can continue reading.

RECAP:

~Preeran making out first time on Valentines night being alone in whole Luthra mansion😉❤️🔥 (mature content)

*If you haven't read it yet, go read it, vote and comment and yahh, follow me!

HAPPY READING🌺

______________________________________

PREETA's POV:

After two weeks,

Today Rakhi aunty called muma and asked about finalizing wedding date. Muma asked me first then asked them to come this weekend to finalize everything.

Next day we went to shopping. We coincidentally met my 'in laws' and we did dinner together.

Week passed like air and it was Saturday means today our wedding date gonna be decided.

KARAN's POV:

I was whistling in my room while getting ready. Today our wedding date gonna be decided.

I can't believe this day also came in my life. I never thought I will fall in love with someone and will be getting married to 'my love'. I don't know what date will be decided nor I have an idea.

Yesterday morning, Rishab and Rida went to Arora house to give them their gifts and yesterday evening Sarla aunty came with Aman to give our gifts.

I am eagerly waiting to see Pree in my choice' dress. I am sure she will be looking very pretty like always.

Sameer came and called me. With in 15 minutes we left for Arora house with 10kg of different sweets; laddo, barfi, pairy, gulab jamun, rasgulla and many more.

When we reached there, Arora house was little decorated with pretty lights on windows, on grill of balcony, on main door. When aunty opened the gate, a pathway of rose petals was made. The table on center between the couches was also decorated with scented candles and rose petals.

There's a diff happy aura in home🌺

Shrishti came with lemonade, after few minutes Aman with his family picked Ansha and reached here. After few minutes Shrishti and Ansha brought Preeta downstairs. I admired her with heart eyes.