Prologue

A:n-

"Not every beginning is a happy start"

---

------

-----

----

-----

-------

-----

---

+---

+---

---

It was very much unusual for Y/n, or shall I say for you since this was specifically not how you wanted to died in the first place yet it seems it was.. how it was planned for you..

----beeeb*

___––·___Beeb*

---beeb*

*beeeb* *beeb*

------------------------

Silence, felt to the room as you stare at your death body, your family cried as your last breathe was away.

You sat there in silence a day went passed an hour passed by and you took notice of the glowing light in your locket still with the death body it shimmered beautifully in your eyes.

You unconsciously touch it and was able to held it on.

It was a broken time turner, the sand inside have could not be shaken down even if you turn it upside down, this time turner that your brother brought it for you on your birthday when you were 16 now you died on 25, mid twenties for you. No wonder the time turn is broken in to half one is lost btw.

You sighed as it was the only thing were able to feel the feeling as a ghost.

The nurse was cleaning around the things as you took notice of the book.

'Harry potter'

You sighed and smile a bit awaiting for anything going to happen to you, but one thought came to your mind.

'I wish I could be in harry potter book..'

And that's when the light started glowing around.

Panicked you were floating on the white light.

A shiny thing glimmered as you try to reach it to see the necklace you held onto before.

You quickly grapped on your hand and awaiting whatever comes to you.

---

---

----

---

--