Gooper Blooper Breaks Out

[BGM: Villains of a Sort - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX]

Back in Shadow Mario's lair, Shadow Aria returned with her hair in a mess and her face all sore from the kicks she got from the last fight.

"You lost, and without Mario there, didn't you?" Shadow Mario guessed.

Shadow Aria looked shamefully at the Mario counterpart, "Yeah... she was brutal. They even took the key to free Mario."

"What did I tell you?" another figure said.

Out of the shadows, came a man that looked like Shadow Mario, but was a bit taller, and was a mix of orange and yellow. Uh oh, déjá vu a third time, as Luigi! But unlike the other shadow imposters, his voice was more profound.

"Never send the weakest link to deal with a child," he said disappointed in Shadow Aria.

"Oh, like you could do any better!" Shadow Aria retorted, "I would've won if it weren't for that dumb rabbit!"

Before Shadow Luigi walked off, the last bit of the pink girl's sentence made him stop.

"Did you say, rabbit?" he asked.

"Uh... yeah," Shadow Aria answered.

"Was she carrying a carrot pen on her?"

"I'm not sure, but she had purple eyes.

Shadow Luigi snapped his fingers and his paintbrush came to him. Both Shadow Mario and Aria were confused.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Shadow Mario questioned.

"To deal with Mario of course," he replied with an evil smirk, "Plus, I have a little score to settle with this rabbit, the weakling fought before."

"Oh, screw you!"

"Well, if that's the case. Something tells me they're heading to Ricco Harbor next. You better not fail me!"

"I won't. At last, it's time for me to destroy an annoying plumber AND a meddlesome rabbit! Gwee! Heeheehee! Haha!"

Shadow Luigi paints himself away to Ricco Harbor.

[BGM end]

[BGM: Delfino Plaza - Super Mario Sunshine]

"Ah! Feels nice to feel that fresh air again!"

Mario stretched his arms feeling the nice breezy air.

"I know it's almost night. But it would be nicer if it weren't so dark out," Chase said.

"Maybe so, Chase, "said FLUDD, "But the Shine Sprites you, Aria, and Judy gathered have made the Shine Gate slightly brighter."

"He's right. We need to keep it up!" Judy said.

"Mario!" Peach said happily.

"Princess!" Mario replied.

Peach went up to Mario and the two hugged.

"I'm so glad you're out! Things have been crazy since you've been locked up!" she said, "This was not my idea of a relaxing vacation, Mario. If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have brought you along. I'm so sorry, Mario."

"But I WANTED to come, Peach!" Mario assured, "And so did Luigi, Daisy, and Aria! None of this is your fault!"

"But that imposter who framed you is after me!" Peach said, "And it happened the last time we took a vacation! I'm just a magnet for bad luck."