Invitation

Gilbert beilschmidt, ever since his father passed away it was just him and his younger brother living in their home. The two had grown slightly distanced since Ludwig was younger. Their home lived slightly far from the town, the neighborhood, it was closest to the forest, and in the backyard led a path, a gravel path lined with beautiful flowers and every so often, lights, lights that didn't work anymore. Down this path led to a community, a large bustling away off the grid place. A church and little buildings, a large arch in its entry which used to be a white but now was slightly yellow and overgrown with flowers, this home was called Yurchenvile.

Gilbert sat in the chair, a small chair and in front of him was a made made desk, placed onto it was a light wood board, with a similar design to the classic ouija board although without the word ouija, but rather the word board in its place, with flowery designs decorated in it's corners, with the letters being smaller and and eye drawn above the word 'board'. he was dressed in white, with blue and red stitched patterns all over the shirt he wore, his pants were more basic, with only a red pattern on the very bottom. Red was an important color in this community. 

The man who sat across from him wore an outfit black with red patterns. He was the priest, the chosen one, not the first one, but the one for them now. Gilbert was partially raised by this man as his father was always so invested in the events and the prayers, their priest kept them in their home.

"Gilbert, you know how special you are, don't you?" priest asked

Gilbert nodded

"I need you to do me a special favor that only you can do, you see this board?" he asked, Gilbert nodded again, "this board is very important to us, you know I'm getting old and god will reject me soon, that day will come, you remember the ceremony"

When god rejects the old body, the old priest is peacefully executed and buried in the pond of the chosen, and eventually in that same pond the chosen one is offically crowned and eventually, depending on their age becomes the priest, bathed in the blood of the original priest before them. While god doesn't reside in the body o the priest, they are almost nearly attached, no one knows what would truly happen if god resided in the true body itself.

"god has spoken to me, me and the mothers have spent time in the fields speaking to them and god has a new leeway to multiple young ones outside of our home." priest said, reaching down to a drawer in his desk, pulling out what seemed to be cut out year book photos, where they got them from, no one truly knew. 

Priest placed them on the desk and in an order so the faces could be seen. Gilbert leaned forward slightly to view the photos better.

Feliciano Vargas, Kiku Honda, Ivan Braginsky, Antonio Fernández Carriedo, Lovino Vargas, Alfred jones, Dimir vladistov, and his younger brother.

"I don't know how I feel about god going with my young brother," he said

"I understand, but we cannot control who god becomes found of, but we can help them find the perfect body," the priest said with a smile, "I need you to find a time to allow god out, the only way to do that is with the board, I need you to find the day to have them together, bring god out and he will chose"

Gilbert thought for a moment, "are you sure I should be the one to do this?"

"I'm very sure Gilbert, god is very sure."

Alfred jones, not the most popular kid at his school, but he was well liked, he smiled, was loud and generally dragged positivity everywhere, people knew him, knew his looks and his name. He loved superhero's, video games, and ghosts. He gave hugs, used to play sports, he was a good kid even if he sometimes had his issues and moments, however very few people knew Alfred.