Chapter 2: Adventurer's Guild

"Adventurer Guild?"

Ray and Shakky then became confused to hear the name of this place. The word Guild itself was quite foreign to both of them or even both of them did not know the meaning of the word. As for the word Adventurer itself, both can interpret this word as people who like to travel or often travel wherever that person wants.

"I guess you two are still a bit confused by this place, aren't you?" asked the young man casually.

"Isn't this some kind of bar or restaurant?" Shakky asked with great interest.

"Bar or Restaurant?" The young man asked back, "Ah, you are wrong. This place is not that kind of place. This place is quite different from these two places." The young man then said casually, "Well, you are the first visitors to this place. Also this place just opened today. How about you take the time to come hear about this place? I'm sure you will be interested after knowing about this place... especially" The young man's gaze immediately turned to Ray, "Especially for you. There is something interesting that will definitely make you happy with this place"

"Anything interesting?" Ray's interest immediately increased upon hearing this then a smile appeared on his face, "I wonder, what interesting thing are you referring to? Especially for parents like me. Surely it's very rare for something to catch my eye."

"Your words seem to indicate you know Ray-san" Shakky said.

The young man chuckled softly, "Was that too obvious?" The young man asked, "Well, just say it. I know you two quite well."

The young man paused for a moment and continued as his gaze turned to Ray, "Silver Rayleigh, Former Right Hand of the Roger Pirates and also..." The young man's gaze then looked at Shakky, "Former Empress of the previous Two Generations of Amazon Lily Island, Shaky"

"..."

Rayleigh and Shakky instantly fell silent listening to the young man's words. If it was only Rayleigh's information, the two of them wouldn't be surprised because Rayleigh was indeed quite famous on this island and there were also quite a few people who knew him.

However, information about Shakky?

Even Marines who have been in the Navy for a long time rarely know anything about Shakky. Few people know him. These people are veterans in this world.

"Who are you? Navy?" Rayleigh asked narrowing his eyes.

"Don't get me wrong." The young man immediately replied, "I'm not a Marine. I am also not an agent of the World Government. I am not an agent of the Revolutionary Army. I'm also not someone from a pirate group." The young man said casually, "My name is Ars. I am the owner of this place"

"Ars..." Shakky muttered under his breath and started trying to find information about the man in front of him.

As someone who runs the intelligence business. Shakky had a lot of information in his mind. Even people with small status would be easily recognized by Shakky.

"There's no need to search for information, Shakky" Ars immediately said, "I'm not someone who is quite famous or someone who is easy to find information. You won't be able to get any information about me."

"Ara~ You're pretty confident too," Shakky said in an interested tone, "Is this a challenge for me?"

"That's not a challenge" Ars immediately refused, "I'm just suggesting it. Because if you do that. It will just be a waste of your time."

"I think so too," Shakky thought for a moment and looked back at Ars, "Ars-kun, you said that this place is neither a bar nor a restaurant. Then, what is this place? Is this a place for adventurous people to gather?"