Chp 5 - A Cyber's World?

Start from the beginning

"Why the CAPTURING?!" Susie exclaimed angrily. "What are your motives?" Y/N glared towards her. "So That She May Become My Willing Peon, In My Quest For World Domination," Queen smiled wickedly. Kris's eyes slightly widened as screens appeared of their world being dominated by this ruler. "Also Maybe I Will Make Her Into A Robot One?" Queen considered, her face pondering at the idea. "What!?! Why!!?" Susie yelled again. "Seems Cool," Queen said simply. "Well, FORGET it, dude," Susie frowned. "We're not gonna let you control Noelle for your plans," Y/N declared determinedly. "And nobody's turning anyone's face into a robot!" Susie added.

   "Could That Be A Statement Of Animous Dissension?" Queen queried. Kris tilted their head in confusion. "Huh?" Susie let out a sound of confusion. "You Wanna Fight, Loser?" Queen said in simple terms. Kris was ready, their hand in position to pull out their sword.

   "YES!! YES ALREADY, YES!!!" Susie gave a maniacal smile, swinging her axe repeatedly. "Hold on! Can't we solve this peacefully? We already agreed that we're not gonna fight anyone," Y/N said, frowning. "BUT-" "Oh Then Bye," Queen interrupted the two and left the scene. "WAIT! A GODDAMN! SECOND!!" Susie roared with fury as she swung her axe immediately towards where Queen left. "Aannndd we lost her," Y/N mumbled towards Kris, mentioning towards Susie. They silently agreed that Susie was clouded by the will to fight.

   "I Have No Time For Such Frivolities And Would Kick Your Ass," Queen called out. "But Perhaps Someone Else Could Entertain You," she said darkly. Suddenly, cables wooshed past the trio above. They all turned around in sync to see where it headed, only to be met with the sight of the traumatized civilians connecting with these wires. Bringing those captured civilians, the once little pink creatures suddenly turned long and tall. Now pink and blue and now yellow hands, it was more fuzzy and it's arms and hands were bigger. The wire covered it's whole face.

   "Enjoy: Your Assimilation," Queen said until she was gone.

   Werewires swung in!

   Kris, Y/N, and Susie all pulled out their weapons. "What did she do to them?" Y/N said distraughtly. "I have no idea, but she is not getting away with this," Susie snarled. Kris acted, eyeing the option of JiggleJiggle attentively, while both Y/N and Susie defended. Kris moved their body in a worm like way. They could feel the stares of Y/N and Susie burning on them.

   "Dude..what the hell are you doing?" Susie said with an amused and dumbfounded look. Kris shrugged as they wiggled their body. Susie then chuckled, Kris having a feeling she wanted to laugh her ass off. "Is..what you're doing, working?" Y/N said, the dumbfounded look still on her face. Kris could see the corners of her mouth slightly etching upwards. Seeing the result, one of the Werewires looked intrigued by Kris's action.

   Kris stopped jiggling their body, slightly satisfied with the result. "Huh, that shit actually worked," Susie said with a look of awe. "ZZZT" The Werewires made as they readied their attack. Everyone was in the battlefield this time, their souls combined into one. A Werewire swung their arms up, creating an arc of 5 bullets that aimed for the Lightners. The Werewire lashed its arms forward, the bullets now flying towards them. Yet a space was between each bullet, and they took that opportunity immediately. Dodging the bullets and the ones after that, what they didn't expect was the other Werewire fired three short lasers from its fingertips. One of the laser grazed on the combined soul, making the three teens hiss in pain. It felt like a small bolt electricity had fried their bodies, only it didn't.

   Luckily, Kris was relieved that they haven't been damaged badly. The Werewires dust sparks off its shoulders. Narrowing their eyes, they could tell by their slow and weary movements that these enemies were tired. If Ralsei were here, they would be done right away by using his Pacify spell. "Kris I have an idea!" Susie gave them a grin. They gave a nod in response.