The aftermath

Y/n's pov:

Waking up the sticky sweat gliding down my face as I woke up screaming. Egon came running in as he had heard my scream from the lab, "y/n are you ok I heard you screaming love" he wrapped his arms tightly around my shaking body. I couldn't speak. No words would physically come out so I just sat there hugging his the sweat and tears still running down my face.

We sat there for an hour just hugging the dream well more like nightmare I had was no ordinary nightmare, I had black hair black eyes my skin was as white as a ghost and my teeth were sharp like a shark. The phrase being repeated over and over "gozer is not gone you cannot get rid of gozer that easily". I was so scared I didn't know what this meant for me.

"Egon.." "yes my love" he asked "gozer is not gone, gozer can never be killed" I told him my voice wavering as I said it to him . He was confused "and how do you know this love, we defeated gozer remember" he told me "I know but a darker version of me came to me in my nightmare and told me that gozer cannot be killed" and he just sat there staring at me not knowing what to say.

Egons pov:

I was so confused I sat staring at the love of my life feeling so upset for her because of the trauma she went through, "my love there is no reason to worry look get some sleep you have school in the morning ok I know Peter is your professor but just deal with him for a few hours throw stuff at him if needed."

She looked at me with her tear streaked face and slowly nodded about to lie down before asking me "would you please sleep here with me I feel a lot safer if you did." And I did I would do anything for this girl she is my world the best thing to happen in my life. "HEY I HEARD THAT SPENGLER" I heard Peter shout from the other room I chuckled slightly at his behaviour.

After a while of just sitting with y/n lying on my chest I realised she was asleep so I carefully shut my eyes and cuddled closer to her being weary of not to wake her up and then everything went black.

Peters pov:

Ahh what a wonderful morning I get to teach the future mrs Spengler wouldn't tell her that though scared she'd hit me. Slowly creeping into the room I notice the two cuddled up on the bed together so being my mischievous self I grabbed a large microphone and yelled into it "TIME TO WAKE-" not getting to finish my sentence I get whacked in the face with a pillow .

"Come on guys it's time to wake up especially you missy you have a class to get to so hurry up" they both groaned and I left the room laughing my head off. Oh what a wonderful day this is gonna be she has no idea of what I've got in store for her.

Y/ns pov:

Groaning slightly I started to wake up realising what time it is I hurriedly got up getting some trousers out and slipping on egons hoodie (shh don't tell him) a rushed out the door to meet Peter at his car. "Morning sleepy head have a fun night" he taunted "no you absolutely imbecile I had a nightmare and egon comforted me" I snapped back at him.

He looked at me with wide eyes as I have never ever snapped at him before, me regretting shouting at him I apologised feeling super guilty.

We finally arrived at the school and I got out of the car quickly and ran to the door Peter following not far behind. Walking into the classroom I took my seat and everyone else had started to fill the room.

This was gonna be a long day.

Peters pov

I notice y/n wasn't paying attention so I decided to tease her "mrs Spengler are you paying attention or are you too busy in your own wee world" she looked up the blush evident on her face as she glared at me "yes professor venkman I am paying attention how's the wife dana oh that's right you got a divorce" I shut my mouth up then and just continued teaching.

Y/ns pov

The end of the day had came and Peter and me had walked into the building immediately spotting egon and winston "egon you need to get your girlfriend in check" Peter warned egon as he walked past egon shooting me the look that says what did you do now.

I mumbled my answer and he asked me to speak up "he called me mrs Spengler so I asked him about the wife and said oh wait yous got a divorce nothing to bad" egon stifled a laugh at that and just walked away shaking his head laughing and as I was about to walk I got hit with a dizzy spell and passed out onto the floor.