new race track (rewrite)

We see class 1A heading over to the usj also known as the unforeseen simulation joint and doing nothing but talk about being hero's how their quirks work but for denki who was playing on his phone which caught some of the students attention.

Denki: ah dang it that stupid rancis Uggh I can never make it past choco mountain. He says it to which was heard by several of his classmates.

Jiro: yo uh denki what ya playing there . Looks over to see what he was doing on his phone.

Izuku: yeah you seem to be playing that game very intensely.looking Over to see as well.

Denki: well the reason why I'm intensely is because I'm losing my raceing streak against rancis fluggerbutter.

Ochako: and who is that by the way. Sweat drops in confusion at the weird name.

Denki: oh you see the game I'm playing is called sugar rush.

Jiro: sugar rush I've never heard of that game before what's it about.

Denki: you see the game starts off in a world full of candy sweets and pastries and even kids who drive fast cars made of candy to see who wins as the fastest racer.

Mineta: that game sounds like it's for baby's.

Denki: it's not dude shut up it's pretty fun here let me show you guys the racers you'll love them. He turns his phone to show what he's talking about.

Ochako: aww their so cute they're dressed like little candy people what're their names.

Izuku: they do look pretty cool. Kinda liking the racers costumes designs.

Denki: well their name are taffyta , rancis , candlehead ,snowanna, swizzle , adorabeezle ,minty zaki , gloyd , crumbelina , jubileena , minty Sakura, sticky , citrusella, nougetsia, and finally my favorite character Vanellope von sweet.

Jiro: dang you know almost know every character in that game.

Denki began discussing even more about the game telling them on how it works and on how what different abilities the characters have to use in the race and with different power ups to get in the lead.

Ochako: how long have you had the game kaminari,

Denki: I actually had it for a week actually I was bored one day and wanted to play a new game so I went to the App Store and there I saw it sugar rush.

Izuku: and what were the reviews on the thing. Wondering on how he never saw a game like that in the App Store before.

Denki: about that there really wasn't any review about it at all and the weirdest part was that I'm the only person to download it no one else just me.

Mineta: just you well that's weird did you check who the developers were.

But before he could answer that the bus came to a stop with aizawa walking to middle of the bus.

Aizawa: alright brats were here now get off and get ready . Everyone listened and one by one they started to get off but denki was having some issues with his phone.

Denki: hey midoriya do you mind giving me a hand. Waves over to him

Izuku: sure thing denki what's the problem.walks over to him seeing what's wrong.

Denki: it's my phone for some reason it's glitching like crazy and I was wondering if you try your quirk as well as mine to see if we can fix it. Izuku was questioning this idea knowing this was a terrible idea that wouldn't work but had to do it for him.

Izuku: umm denki are you sure that's a such a great idea because won't it destroy your phone.

Denki: pfft nah it's perfectly ok besides I charge my phone with my quirk all the time so It wouldn't really do anything but isn't your quirk electric type to like mine.He turns his phone side ways for Izuku to garb on the other side.