.4.

*Y/N'S POV*
5 months have passed and we have all been talking.
We decided to do a meet up.

Me and F/N were waiting for them in the airport.
I held a book in my head as i read about 'Inside the mind of John Wayne Gacy,The real-Life killer clown'By Brad Hunter.

"Chapter 4,'The Nifty Fifties',
The young John Wayne Gacy toughened up as he got older,The steady flow of slings and arrows fired by his brutish father were loosing the impact they once had.But they still stung-and they stung deeply.
His younger sis-"I read outloud until F/N cut me of.
"Y/N thank you for that nice reading but please read in your head."Their voice was strained as if they were holding back something.
"Sorry."
I continued to read in my head not listening to anything happening around me.
"Y/N!"I heared 8 voices yell out.
I looked up to see Everyone including Rebbeca,
Oh wait did i forget to mention?
They introduced me and F/N to rebbeca,She's the sweetest.

Not to be funny or picky,But if i had to choose Rebbeca or F/N i'd most likely pick Rebbeca.
I dropped my book and ran to them as we all hugged.
"it's so glad to finaly see you all in real life!"I let out a squeal.
"I know!"Tristan said as we all Went back over to where we were.
I gave Miguel another hug.
"You need to give me your hair routine."i told him.
"Why?"he laughed.
"It's better then mine."i let out a fake cry as we all laughed.

We all laughed as We got to the car park where my mum would pick me up.
They were all staying with Me and F/N in my house.
My mum pulled up in this Black Van,As the back doors automaticly Opened,A bunch of snacks and drinks filled the back aswell as chairs.
The van looked like this:

Me and F/N looked at eachother with wide eyes as the Cast burst out laughing.
Jacob let out a laugh as he yelled,
"I dont have my dog with me so not today."We all burst out laughing.
"Does this mean i

have to Start spinning again??"Banks asked as we all started laughing more.
"Hang on i dont have my bike."Tristan said after looking around.
We all almost fell to the floor in a heap.

My mum rolled down the window and pushed her glasses up as she said "Get in losers we're going shopping!"She reved the car up as we all got in the back.
We all buckled in as all the luggage was secure,My mum zoomed off as we all let out shreiks.
"MUM YOU ALMOST JUST CRASHED THE CAR!"i yelled as we all kept moving side to side.
Miguel and mason were both holding onto me as we all held onto eachother.
My mum turned around To look at us still driving,
"My bad!"She smiled before swerving.
"you guys excited?"she turned around barely looking at the road.
"EYES ON THE ROAD!"we all yelled out as she rolled her eyes turning around.

________________
Sorry its short im trying to update all my books!