Helena held the bear next to her face so that Fred could see no differences between them, according to the girl. 

"Are you saying you're big-headed?" Fred sniggered, taking a sip of his cup from the movies.

"Oh, ha, ha!" Helena laughed sarcastically. "I accept I had that coming, but no. Hey, do you think we- AHH!"

The girl tripped forward after not seeing that the sidewalk had ended and they were about to cross the street. The bear in her hand went flying. Fred managed to grab her from behind, wrapping his arms around her chest to avoid the girl hitting face first on the paved street but had also sent flying the drink he was holding in his hand. The liquid inside of the cup splashed on Fred's shoulder, but most of it landed on Helena's back.

"It's getting sticky!" Helena shrieked after the incident when they both had regained posture and laughed it off. 

"Sorry for that... again." Fred could not believe that in his attempt to stop Helena from falling, he had spilled his drink on her. It was rare for him to get embarrassed, but this was one of those times he was. "Here, change into my shirt. I have a t-shirt under this," he said unbuttoning the striped fabric he had on.

"But where do I change?" the girl asked looking around. "There are no public restrooms nearby."

"Go behind that bush," said Fred as he pointed to a green hedge that belonged to a house that appeared to be empty since no lights were on. "I'll cover for you."

The redheaded boy took her to the spot so that the girl could change without any on-lookers. While Helena stood between the bush and Fred, the boy took off his shirt and made a sort of cover with it so that the girl could have more privacy while she took off her blouse and put on his shirt.

"I won't look. I promise."

Helena had never changed so fast in her life, at least not without magic. She could feel her face was burning red.

"How do I look?" 

Helena proceeded to do a twirl right there which made the boy chuckle, brushing the embarrassment off and acting cool.

"Very nice," Fred smiled. "I should lend you my clothes more often."

"A second closet. Thank you," Helena made a small bow in appreciation. "C'mon. Let's go before they send a search party for us. I told Sirius we would be back before midnight and you know how everyone from the Order gets when one of us leaves that place."

"I told my mum we would be back by eleven," Fred said casually as if that statement would not send Helena into a frenzy.

"What?! Fred, it's 11:40 p.m.! Your mother is going to lose it!"

"You're worth it."

"Sweet, but I prefer being yelled by the portrait of Sirius' mother than your mother. We have to get back to Headquarters fast!"

Helena was now trying to think of ways to get there as fast as possible. They weren't that far from 12 Grimmauld Place. They would be there in ten minutes if they kept walking but they were way past Mrs. Weasley's allowed curfew. Helena wanted to slap Fred in the head for not sharing this important detail with her. 

But truth is, Fred had completely forgotten about the time he had told his mother because he was too immersed in their date and he was enjoying that time with the dark-haired girl. He was living a muggle date for the first time in his life and it felt strange but nice at the same time.