Page Five:

Recap: with dumbfounded expressions, "your laugh sounds like nails on a chalkboard," Farlon added to Levi "agreed... please never do that again..." Isabel only 'cried' onto my shoulder, I have a feeling all 3 of us are going to get along great.
_________________________________

   After we were done with all our food, we got up from the table and headed back outside. I turned to Isabel and ask "where are we going now?" Isabels eyes light up exactly "we, my dear
Y/n! Are going back home!!" I'm not sure if I should be confused or excited, but I still need to ask her. I mean, I am just some girl that just killed a man and woman, and now I made 3 friends saying that were going home. I'm not sure if she means that THEY are going home, as in we part ways and go off on our own. I give her a confused Stare. levi scoffs, "dumbass, you can explain a bit better... basically she wants you to live with us, although she could TALK to a couple more people before inviting random people to live with us." Isabel looks at him annoyed, "Levi bro! Why do you have to be so mean?! She's our friend now!" I didn't know what to say or do, so I just... stood there... is this normal for them to be yelling at each other? Is this even ok for ME to be barging in on people's lives?

               No...

I don't want to be dependent on anyone else... I wanna be my own person... live my own life... I want to go above... I want to get out of this hellhole...

     I just want to be me...

Levi's POV•
   I can't believe Isabel just decided to invite this random girl to live with us! I can admit, she's cute, but for God's sake we just found her. Isabel stops yelling and turns her head to the direction where y/n was standing. Her eyes widen as she turns toward Farlon and I, "where's y/n?!" Where's y/n? "What are you talking about is? She's right he-" farlon cuts his sentence, 'the hell is going on?'
    I look to where y/n was standing, and-

            She's gone...?

   Isabel starts to panic "where did she go?! Did she get kidnapped?!" I turn my head towards her, I'm just pissed,
"she wasn't kidnapped. She may not look like it, but y/n's the kind of gurl who would scream or defend herself. She probably just ran away." Isabel looks down with tears in her eyes, "foes she not like us?" Farlon walks over to Isabel and starts hugging her on her side, "I'm sure she did is. Think though, we don't know what her situation has been like, mabye she has problems were unaware of? We did find her standing over 2 dead bodies that she claims were her mom and some random old man. So she's most likely going through something traumatic." Isabel nods "your right... thanks, that made me feel a little better!" He only nudges her arm, farlon then walks over to me and asks "you liked her, didn't you? You may not have feelings... but you actually enjoyed her company, didn't you?" How the hell is this kid just gonna walk up to me and ask the most out of pocket shit?? I smack him upside the head "you say the dumbest shit farlon..." He runs away while holding the spot I hit. He turns back to me and screams "you don't have to be so damn aggressive Levi! I was just asking!!!" Why the hell is he sensitive?

Do I actually like her? She is nice to talk to, hell she's easier to talk to than Isabel, or even farlon. Either way, I have a feeling we'll see her again...