"Mike! Mike!"
Sapphire cried out, running past Gina and Melanie. She went to go look for him since he'd gone to clean his shirt.

Tracy carried on with trying to get a response from Jody. "Jody, can you hear me?"
she gave another go. She wasn't responsive. "She's stopped breathing" she acknowledged. "Stay back! stay back!" Gina instructed to those near the computer/ round table area. "Melanie and Tracy will sort it out" she told the kids.

Sapphire and Mike came back and she held the Epipen with her. "I've got it!" she announces when they were running in handing the pen to Melanie. "I'll call an ambulance" Tracy says 'fore rushing off to phone them. Most of the kids were asking a bunch of questions, wondering if Jody was going to be okay. She injected it onto her waiting for a few minutes while counting down. "Nine, ten. Jody?" she calls.

"Come on, Jody"
Mike carefully said within hope as they waited to see if she'll wake up. It looked like she was slowly recovering from the fall. "There we go." "Good girl" him and Melanie say just as she returned normal.

Whilst Jody sat up, Melanie held onto her carefully during her recovery. "All right, slowly, come up. You were amazing" she nicely praised her just then Tracy returned. "The ambulance Is on it's way" she told everyone but they were all too focused on her and how she did a great job. "Melanie, well done." someone spoke afterwards. "Good catch, Melanie, good catch." Mike told her whilst she hugged her.

Tearing her eyes off the scene Mariana turned to see Tracy standing by the door looking a little sad. "Excuse me" she mumbled as she moved past Ryder, going to see if she was okay. "Alright Trace?" she asks her in her best happy voice. "Not enjoying the party either?"

Also looking away from the centre of the living room, Tracy sent Mariana a look that read ' not really'. "You should be enjoying it." she finally spoke but kept her eyes across. "No, thank you. Doesn't feel right" the teen gloomily replied. She had a hunch on why she the vibes weren't too exciting for them. "... I know what you mean.." she utters.

"How did you know what to do? I would've just panicked"
Sapphire claimed to Melanie. No one took notice of the way those two were just lurking around watching in the background.

*** ** * ***

When everything had returned to 'normal' everyone moved to the kitchen so they could find out on how Jody was doing afterwards. The were all sitting at the table at their usual spots as Mike walked in with Tracy. "How's Jody?" Frank was the first to ask him.

"What was wrong with her?"
Tyler threw in another question afterwards.

"Is she going to be okay?"
Lily also asked.

"She's feeling much better. Gina's gone to the hospital with her. It was probably an anaphylactic shock" Mike answered their questions.

"What's an anaphylactic shock?"
Wondered Gus. "It's a massive allergic reaction to something." Mike told him. He was about to ask something else but Tyler beat him to it. "And what's that Epi thing?" "How do you spell anaphylactic?" he got out.

"Now now, Gus" "Look it up".
Ryder and Johnny say in unison, both using opposite tones. One was gentle whereas the other was more annoyed.

"Is that two P's, an a-"
Gus almost spelt out the whole word though he got hushed by everybody since they were trying to listen. "Shut up,Gus!" they all shout.