"It's going to be great having Melanie here. She's just done and a social worker degree which means we'll have extra brains on our side if we need it"
Mike informed them with a happy expression though he hadn't noticed how sad Tracy became once hearing it.

Mariana pulled a face at the words said by Mike as she took a handful of one of the snacks. She was certainly not enjoying herself at the moment mainly because she was already starting to create a negative list inside her mind.

"Er.. should we let Tracy finish her speech, yeah?" Gina questions the pair chatting since she saw the non cheerful looks on Indigo, Mariana and Tracy herself.

"Nah, let's not bother"
Tracy said to her making it look like she was fine.She moved from the door, strolling over to the table. "The one thing everyone wants is.." she almost got a word out. "-Cake!" Excitingly interrupted Jody whilst she jumped up and down. "Exactly, cake." she was about to cut it but Frank didn't let her yet. "Ah, ah. Make a wish" he instructed nicely. "Okay. The one thing I wish for is... " she started speaking again although she wasn't waiting around. "-Cake!" she impatiently voiced. "Yes, cake. And for all our dreams to come true" she finally finished.

"Well said, Tracy"
Commented Mike before she started cutting a piece of the cake. Tyler reached for the slice with just his hands, no napkin. "Hey, easy! oh.." he told him off.

"Hey!"
Jody madly shouts as she pushed Tyler from the cue, causing him to bump into Mike who spilled his drink. "Jody!..." he grunted when it went on his shirt. He moved out of the line, going to clean himself up. "It wasn't me!" she somewhat lied. Tracy made an extra slice, handing the plate to her. "There you go." she says and she took it off her, skipping away.

"They're huge slices!"
Claimed Gina in a semi surprised tone whilst she saw most of the kids take theirs.

It was then Melanie's turn for a piece. "Not on a diet are you?" Tracy asked her as she cut a rather large piece for her.  "Er- no." she replies, chuckling a bit at the size being placed on the plate.

Nearly everybody had a slice of cake, all apart for Mariana and Indigo who didn't feel like having any. They were now chatting away until their topic got disturbed by Ryder approaching. She fiddled with her star styled jumper she wore since she was getting kind of nervous when he was going up to them. She hadn't spoken to him all week and honestly, no one knows what's going on with their complicated 'relationship'.  "You guys not having any?" he asks the now sixteen year old. "Not in the mood" she simply told him.   "Why not?" he carries on trying to talk to her. "We just aren't. Not a lot of people enjoy cake" she replied in a dull way, glancing at his tall figure.

"That's such a big lie"
Ryder caught onto her, using his fork to take a bite out of the slice he had. "It really isn't" Replied Mariana while she shoved the cutlery away. "How can you not be in the mood for cake?"

As conversations were being made, Jody placed her plate down somewhere but she started feeling funny. She rested against the round table where Gus and Tyler were. They each made notice of her breathing. "Jody, are you okay?" he asked her out of concern before she fainted onto the floor.  "Jody!" he panicked when she collapsed.

Tracy's attention got changed from the snacks and over to where Jody was. "Jody! what's wrong?" she worryingly asks her as she raced to the opposite side. "Can you hear me?" she tries getting her to answer.

"Do you have an Epipen?"
Melanie wondered towards Gina. "in the medical cabinet"  she responded just as Sapphire ran past them.