二十一、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

ابدأ من البداية

"What do I do? What do I do?! At a time like this..." Izuku thought anxiously and remembered his own notes "Page 25!"

"Ngh... Take that!!" He dodged its attack and let out a cry, throwing his backpack at it. His books flew out and hit the Sludge Villain in the face, which caused it pain. Most of your face was released from the Sludge Villain, coughing and struggling for air once more, yet your eyes were still covered by it.

"d-deku...chan?" A soft whisper came from your lips.

Izuku noticed the tears that had slid down from your covered eyes to your jaw. He clenched his teeth and glared at the villain with eyes full of rage. He grabbed the Sludge villain's body harshly and started clawing it with all his force, attempting to release you from its gasp.

Seeing what he had done, Katsuki also snapped himself to his own senses. Creating huge explosions with his palms, he blasted himself away and landed beside the green haired boy at high speed, planting explosions on the villain's slimy body.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" He yelled without batting an eye at the person beside him, continuing to attack the villain with his explosions.

"My legs moved on their own! I- it's because-"

The Sludge Villain covered your mouth again, causing you to let out a weak whimper. Katsuki hit the villain with his explosions again, his eyes having a murderous glint after hearing those pain sobs from your lips. "You fucking cheap slime bastard!! LET HER GO!!!" He screamed his lungs out furiously, yet he could not hit the villain with his full power since they could've injured you too.

Izuku smiles tearfully at Katsuki, though the smile wasn't really meant for him. " I- it's because (Y/N)-chan is very important to me, and she sounds like she's asking for help..."

You let out a muffled choke as the villain mumbled, "Just a little longer... Don't get in my way!" The Sludge Villain attacked, creating an explosion with your quirk. Both Izuku and Katsuki fell to the ground as a large amount of smoke appeared.

"I really am pathetic." A voice rang into both of their ears. Both of them raised their heads and saw the famous pro hero blocked the villain's attack with his muscular arm.

"All Might..." Izuku breathed out.

It's All Might, he's finally here.

Death Arms and Kamui Woods were scolding Izuku because of his rash actions.

"There's a limit to how rash you can be!"

"There was absolutely no reason for you to put yourself in danger!"

Ahhh... How much Izuku wanted to say, "The fuck do you mean no reason!? How can I not help (Y/N)-chan when she's in danger!? I promised to protect her, you bastards!!" Yet these words never left his lips since he closed his mouth tightly to prevent them from spilling out.

On the other hand, both you and Katsuki were praised instead. The two of you were sitting beside each other on the ground, and you're still coughing softly because of what happened just now, the blonde male would steal worried glances from time to time.