二十一、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The familiar quirk...

The familiar figure...

The familiar features...

Izuku's breath hitched, and his eyes widened in fear, heart turned cold while pounding loudly, which was the only thing he could hear. He's scared. Why are you there? You could get yourself hurt, and he didn't want that! No no no no no no no no no no- He promised that he'd protect you! He promised!

✧*̥˚✧

"Thanks for believing me (Y/N)-chan... That's why... I'll work harder than everyone else. I will become a hero, especially your hero." The younger version of Izuku thought as he hugged you, burying his face into your shoulder.

"Even though I'm quirkless and weak right now..." Another younger version of Izuku mumbled as he sat beside your hospital bed, gripping his All Might figure tightly. "I still wanted to protect you with my life when I grew up!" his childish voice said in a tone full of determination.

✧*̥˚✧

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!!" He yelled with all his might, calling for you even though the fear inside his eyes was clear as he ran in your direction.

"Idiot! Stop! Stop!!" The pro-hero Death Arms shouted, trying to stop him just like what he tried to tell you to do but failed again. But he never really moved from his position except for raising his arm.

Hearing Izuku's voice, you snapped your head in his direction with an expression full of shock. Your eyes are half-lidded since they're struggling not to blink while there's a dim red glow coming from them. Knowing this would distract you, the sludge villain raised its melting, slimy arm in Izuku's direction. This immediately made you panic and scream, "Be careful!!"

Your eyes unconsciously blinked briefly for a second, yet this is a great opportunity for the villain to make a move. Its slimy figure left Katsuki's body, and crashed onto you instead. Both Katsuki and Izuku's eyes widened in fear, and they screamed your name desperately.

"SHORTCAKE!!!"

"(Y/N)-CHANNN!!!"

You're choking and gasping for air as you struggled within the villain's grip, and it started to insert part of its body inside your mouth. You can't cancel his quirk since it has covered your eyes, so you can only produce huge explosions from your palms and blast some of the slime off your mouth. Even this can make you breathe a little, but barely.

Everything feels so suffocating for you that your mind falls blank. You could feel your eyes falling out in tears endlessly as you breathed heavily. You hate this feeling of pain so much, it brings back really bad memories from your past life that you desperately want to forget.

"s-someone... please... s-save me..." You choked out as black dots started to form in front of your eyes.

"I can't die yet! I still have many things I want to do, things that I need to fulfill, and people I need to help and save..."

Hearing your pained voice, Izuku was the first one to snap himself back to his own senses. His body rushed in your direction on its own without thinking. Noticing him, the villain prepares to attack him as he continues running forward.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 23, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧【𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚!𝘽𝙉𝙃𝘼 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧/𝙊𝘾】जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें