back to the past

Announcment
Guys its my second fanfiction oneshot story of yizhan hope you guys will like. If there is any grammar mistake
___________________________________________

After the incident of guanyin temple wei wuxian was proved innocent and the news spread like fire when they got to know all those war ,bloodshot happened due to jin guangyao and wei wuxian was innocent .It was all jin guangyao who has manipulate them. They were really want to kill again jin guangyao as he treated them as fool.

Lan qiren knew that he knew wuxian is innocent but still he don't wanT his prized nephew to marry him But his nephew is so stubborn that he won't listen anything to his words. He would just ignore and be with wei wuxian. Eventually he agreed in wangji marrying wuxian since its his nephew happiness he don't want to ruined it .
now it has became 8years of their marriage wuxian would take the kids fir night hunng and make his invention.

Lan xichen was seclusion for 3 years he regret for believing meng yao over his own baby brother . Because of him his brother has suffered alot. everyday wuxian would come to visit xichen and try to convinced him that it wasot his fault sometime wangji would come to meet him And convincing him that let the past bygones we can trust on eaChother in future and support eachother. After convincing of three years xichen finally came out of seclusion .

With wuxian and jiang cheng it was slow progress but slowly slowly their relationship was mending. both of them has forgiven to eachother. In the mean time both xichen and wanyin became closer and have relation with eachother.
later they court each other and marry each other after 1 year of courting .

All of them were talking with eachother and talking about sect matter and now their life.

But before anything wei ying could tell a blue light engulfed them and brought them to the past.

all four of them were in lotus pier. First one to wake was lan xichen.

Lan xichen: wanyin wanyin wake up wake uP.

Jiang cheng: a-huan ah where are we ? my head is spining .
After looking carefully they found they were in lotus pier.

Jiang cheng: a-huan we are in lotus pier. This is my old room. he said in shock tone.

Lan xichen: what at first lets find wangji and wuxian . We need tot alk about all tHis. Jiang cheng nodded at him.

Jiang cheng:at first lets check in his room . Might they are there like we are in my room. Lan xichen nodded at him.

Meanwhile with wangxian

Wangji wake while having headache though he have stoic face whic won't show any expression .

Wangji: wei ying wake up wei up

Wei ying: ah lan zhan he said while rubbing his forehead due to headache.

Wangji: where are we?

Wei ying observe the room and gasp ; la zhan this is my old room in lotus pier. Don't tell me we are in past. I can also feel my golden core. he called "Suibian" and his sword cam towards him.

Wangji: yeah i think we are. I feel my core is weak than before.

While they were talking with eachother jiang cheng and lan xichen came in the room.

Jiang cheng: wei wuxian . Where are you idiot ?

Wuxian: oh jiang cheng. We came back in past.

Trio except wei ying: what shoukd we do know?

Wei ying: i can't face madam yu uncle jiang shijie.She said in teary eyes.
Lan zhan hug him.

jiang cheng: we have to face though i don't how to face them but we need to stop all the incident that will happen in future. Little broken voice. Xichen hug hIm.