♬ Chapter 1 ♬

Start from the beginning

Lisa : I told you before ajhusshi don't bow to me you are elder don't do it next time, OK??
Ajhusshi : OK OK!! Long time no see daughter and you haven't changed a bit.......*confused* but Mr.Lee didn't tell you are coming....
Lisa : ahhh.....he don't know my arrival I wanted to suprise him. BTW are eomma and appa home??
Ajhusshi : Oh, no they are not home they just went out half an hour ago. On a date I guess....*he chuckled*
Lisa : hahaha....let them enjoy and yes don't tell them about me when they arrive I'll suprise them myself and if possible just keep an eye and inform me before they come.... *he nodded and I went inside the house*

*But as she did she heard sound of TV but was confused cause they didn't have maids also her dad and mom weren't home so she slowly went towards the living room and saw 7 boys sitting on the couch watching TV. She was confused and a bit angry too she aggressively went towards them and*

Lisa : WHAT THE HELL!! HOW DO YOU GET INSIDE MY HOUSE?? *BTS who were fully focused on the movie, and flinched at the sudden outburst. The boys looked at lisa in confusion*
Namjoon : excuse me miss, who are you?? *he said calmly*
Lisa : whatt!! sitting inside my house , watching my TV and asking me who am I? *scoff in disbelief*
Namjoon : it's our house we have been living here since few days now and we never saw you so how come it's your house??
Lisa : I've been living here since my childhood and just because I went to New York doesn't mean I will forget where I spent my childhood. See admit it if you are thieves I won't call the police but if you don't I will report you now

Jungkook : miss now you are becoming rude. First you barged into OUR house and now you are telling us we are stealing in our own house...*angry*
Lisa : yaahh....do you want a fight?? And for God sake, it's MY house.
Taehyung : miss we don't raise our hands on girls. So before we lose our cool, GET OUT!! *she scoffed in disbelief*
Lisa : did you just look down upon me?? I think you need a beating from me.

*She rolled up her sleeves and jungkook came forward. As jungkook was about to punch her, she held his punch with her left hand and was about to punch his stomach when*

Bodyguard : Miss, boss is about to arrive...*she smiled brightly and left jungkook's hand, turning towards the guard who held her luggage*
Lisa : fast keep them in the room...*he nodded and went to her room which was in the first floor, exact left to the staircase*
J-hope : miss you can't use that room it's prohibited
Lisa : aish not now I don't wanna spoil my surprise....*she said leaving the boys confused and annoyed*

*That's when the guard came down*

Lisa : John oppa come here fast...*she said signalling with her hands which the guard gladly followed with a small smile*

*Now BTS were utterly shocked as the well build guard till now even wasn't much close to them and they saw him smile for the first time. While Lisa simply his behind him because the guards well built figure was enough to hid Lisa's figure behind him*

*That's when Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-Hyun came in and the first thing that Min-ho notice was*

Min-ho :  woah John you are smiling today because you are always serious and don't smile until- *he was cut off*
Lisa : *jumping out from behind John* until I am here...*brightly smile*
Min-ho : LISAAAA!! *he came running excitedly and engulfed her in his embraced and turned her around slightly in the air*

*BTS was dumbfounded now, while Ji-Hyun was smiling cause she worked as Min-ho's secretary so she had seen Lisa sometimes*

Lisa : Apppaaa!! put me down... *he immediately put her down* are you ok?? Did you hurt somewhere?? *she asked worriedly turning him around* I know you are my superhero but now you are old so take care of your health too. You can't just lift me like that it can injure your bones you should be careful......*she was lecturing him when the gate keeper who was behind him the whole time chuckled and said*
Ajhusshi : Mr.Lee now lisa is back you should be extra careful or you won't be spared for even a small mistake hahah. Your mom is back hahahaha