"Yes princess say.... Dada" Gguk encouraged....

"Da... Da" She spoke making gguk to jump in happiness...

"Da" Taekook tried too after seeing his sister speaking....

"Yes prince" Gguk said kneeling in front of him......

"Da... Da" He spoke too... Gguk jumped again... Tae shook his head giggling at the silly bunny....

"Baby you also say" He said to junghyun who was staring at him....

He opened his mouth "yes say dada" Gguk said....

"Ma... " He spoke making Tae, ami, jin and jimin to laugh at gguk.... This was highly expected by hyun..... Because he is mama's boy..... He don't like leaving  Tae for a second sometimes.....

Same goes with taegguk... The difference was it was easy for gguk to handle taegguk but not hyun.... He always bite gguk's finger when gguk try to take him.....

"Don't laugh.... He is just like me whipped for my baby" Gguk said proudly....

*****

"Come on gguk.... Take them down" Mrs Jeon shouted at gguk who was taking years to ready his babies.... Tae was just sitting on the couch.... Because gguk said he is going to surprise them.....

The Jeon triplets are 3 years old and they all are going to amusement park.... Kim family had already left more like namjin dragged his parents....

Yoonmin with yoonji.. Their 2 and half years old daughter were waiting for jeons to leave together....

"Ggukie come down in 1 minute or we are leaving" Tae warned... And their bedroom door finally opened revealing a grinning gguk.... He walked down and cleared his throat dramatically....

"So ladies and gentlemen please welcome the Jeon triplets..... " He announced and all of them clapped.....

Jeon Junghyun

Jeon Junghyun

Jeon Taegguk

Jeon jungtae

Jeon jungtae...

Gguk was wearing the same outfit... While tae's clothes were similar to them....

"Woow... My babies are looking so cool" Tae said winking at them....

"After all they are our kids" Gguk said with the proudest smile....

"But you should made them wear something color full gguk" Jimin said....

"Oh please jimin shi.... Black is so classy.... And you should change you style some times too" Gguj said shrugging.....

"Should we go too.... " Mrs jeon said pointing at the kids... Yoonji and jungtae were holding hand walking out side.... As being Tae and jimin's daughter they both were soulmates.... While hyun amd taegguk were already near car.....

All of them nodded and went to their cars driving to amusement park..... Two souls who loved each other in their past life.... But were separated by death....

Met again.... They completed their promise.... They proved how pure their love was.... They told everyone that they were ment to be together..... They fulfilled their promise.... Of loving each other in their all lifes....

And now they are happy together.... Watching their kids to grow....

-----------------------------------------------------------

The end....

I am really thankful for everyone who read this story and supported me through votes and comment.... I can never tell you all how I feel when I see so many comment and vote notifications on my phone..... I feel like there are people who understands me and appreciate my work..... I will do my best to give you all best stories in future..... Thank you so much.....

Today was a really hectic day for me..... I am really tried as me along with my whole family were cleaning our house....

Tell me how it was.....

One more thing I forgot to ask you all about your relationship status.... Are you single or committed.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssss

Author