Jimin= Yeah! I hope everything will go fine and fast it's better if we complete our contract with her fast. I'll also don't feel safe around her.

Tae= Don't think that much Hyung everything is fine and also she is not like others. who will stick with us.

(In the other hand y/n)

She is very happy to make them agree with her project because this project going to make her plans work because if tae work with her than she can kaap her eyes on her and if tae wanna meet Zara then she can accuse him and not him gonna meet her.
And also she will try to make him fall for her.

(Y/n pov)

I'm very happy because my plan also successful today.
But I have to more careful because one of them watching me very suspiciously and I damm sure he is not gonna live me and also he try to find the truth. But I never let that happen before I make my baby bear mine.

And if someone find out anything about me than I have to kill them because I can't tolerate my baby bear's hate against me.

(End of y/n pov)

(After 2 days)

Tae= I'm very sleepy Hyung please can we go sometime later please.

Jin= Yeah you lazy tae get up before I kick your ass.

Jimin= It's ok Hyung you go I'll bring him.

Jin= No you go because I know how you let him come. If he say let him sleep you'll let him and lf we will be late than that cold women start scolding our manager.

J-hope= yeah you are right let's get ready fast.

Jin= all members are ready just this lazi man don't want to be wake up.

Jimin= Let's go if miss Jeon scold or shout at us then I'll tell her that this Kim taehyung aka V don't wake up on time that's why we will be late and we don't know what can she do.

J-hope= what do you mean.

Jimin= Who's know what she will do means what if she replace tae in another add product like baby diaper add or something else.

Tae= ( wake up with wide eyes 👀) no no no I'm not gonna do this type of work.

Jin= then get ready fast you have only 10 min.

Tae= ok Hyung.

Namjoon= You all are ready because we have to after 10 minutes.

Jin= yeah we are ready except tae
He is getting ready.
Btw Suga wake up or not.

Namjoon= yes he's up.

Jin= ok then.

Tae= let's go I'm ready.

(Everyone left from there and went y/n's company)

(Y/n pov)

I'm getting ready for meeting my baby bear. It's been 3 days I saw him. Because of my work I didn't get time for see him. Now I'm Able to see him everyday because he has to work with me and I make sure to no one gonna disturb us when we are talking. And also I have to eyeing my baby bear's team members because some of them I think suspicious about me.