Shape Shifted part 1/3

Start from the beginning

   Just as I'm about to call her back, she comes barging into my room making me jump slightly and drop my phone on the floor.

  "What the hell, Allison!" I exclaim and reach down grabbing my phone to check for any cracks on the screen.

  She closes the door and locks it. "Is it true?" She questions and I look at her confused setting my phone on the dresser.

  "Don't act dumb with me, Archie. Is it true that Peter Hale bit you and now you're a werewolf!" She tells me making my eyes widen and I spring out of my bed to cover her mouth.

"Shut up!" I hiss and pull my hand back fast as she licks it. Gross. I wipe my hand on my shorts.

"No one's here. It's just us. So it is true?" Allison reassures me and I sigh heavily as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"Yes, it's true. He bit me the night he died. You can't tell mom and dad. You can't. They'll hate me," I tell her with my voice cracking and my eyes well up with tears.

  Allison frowns sadly and sits down next to me then wraps her arm around me and pulls me into her gently. I lay my head on her shoulder and mess with my shorts strings.

  "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Speedy. I promise I won't tell mom and dad but I know for a fact that they won't hate you for this. This is Peter Hale's fault. I love you," she reassures me and kisses the top of my head.

I wipe my eyes/cheeks, "I love you too, Alli. Wait, who tol-. Scott did. That little dick!" My fists clench in anger. I'm so gonna beat little prick's ass.

"Hey, he only told me because he cares about you," Allison says shaking my shoulder slightly with a stern look making me clench my jaw.

I jerk out of her hold to stand up and turn to face her in anger. Not at her but dick. "You don't get it, Allison. This is my secret not his. I was gonna tell you when I was ready but this mother-," I cut myself off when I hear the brakes of my parents cars.

Pain makes you human. Pain makes you human. I chant in my head and let out a shaky breath then look up seeing Allison staring at me in concern.

"What's wrong? Is it because of the full moon tomorrow?" She gently questions and stands to set her hands on my arms.

I shake my head, "no. Mom and dad are here. Although tomorrow is still a big deal for me but Derek's gonna help me with it."

   "Wait, wait, what? What does Derek have to do with you?" Allison quickly questions giving me a confused look and I wince.

  "He's my Alpha and he helps me with control. I've excepted him as my Alpha and he has excepted me as his beta so I have an advantage that Scott never had. I have an Alpha that's willing to teach me and I'm willing to listen to his advice," I announce quietly making her look at me in shock.

  "But he's a Hale, Archie!," she whisper shouts at me and I drag my hand down my face in frustration.

  I nod, "yes I know that, Allison. But he's the only who can help me. You guys can't because you don't understand what I'm feeling and Scott can't because he's still learning as well. You might not like the guy but please do this for me? He's taught me a lot already."

She looks at me uncertain and I give her my best puppy dog eyes with a pout making her sigh with a groan.

  "Fine! Fine. I'll do it," she relents making me smile in victory and she scoffs playfully while pushing me slightly.

"Sleepover?" I question tilting my head and Allison pretends to think before nodding with a duh look making me giggle.

Since she's already in her pajamas, she doesn't need to go to her room to change. We get in my bed and I lay my head on her chest while she wraps her arms around.