Saving the Romance (Fluff)

Evan and I have been dating for almost a year ,even though we see each other almost every night I feel like our relationship is losing its spark. I came home on a Friday after my 10 hour shift at the daycare I work at. Usually Evan is at home and sitting on the couch with a soda watching tv when I get off work ,but today I was surprised to find him not there. I walked in the door and took my coat off hanging it on the hanger by the door kicking my shoes off I called for Evan.

M-Evan? Are you home?

E-Yeah, I'm in the bedroom.

He came slightly jogging into the room I was in.

E-Hey love, I didn't realize you were home. I have a surprise for you but you have to stay right here for a little bit because It's not quite ready yet. He hugged me and kissed my forehead then quickly left the room going into our bedroom that is attached to the bathroom ,he shut the bedroom door behind him so I wouldn't see in there. I was super excited to see what the surprise was but I didn't want to ruin his delivery because I knew how much he loved to surprise me when we first go together and I felt like this was the spark in our relationship returning. I was sitting on the couch watching supernatural waiting for Evan to tell me he was ready.

E-I'm ready for you now babe you can come in. I paused the show and got up fast practically running into the bedroom due to excitement. The room was dark and the only light that was visible were two candles lined up Infront of the TV, and some candle light coming from the bathroom. I looked around seeing rose petals placed carefully in the shape of a heart in the middle of the bed, and a trail of rose petals leading into the bathroom. Evan turned around a faced me, he walked closer to me and put his hand on my cheek, looking me deep in the eyes and smiling his biggest smile. I could tell that he was proud of himself.

E-Well, what do you think? If you don't like it I can undo it I just got off work early and I thought this would be something nice you could enjoy. I realize I have been a little distant and I wanted to make it up to you. He kept looking in my eyes waiting for me to respond my eyes full of tears of joy and happiness.

M-No I love it so much and I love you so much. I said while leaning in to kiss him, we kissed three times before he put his forehead on mine and spoke.

E-I ran you a bath, It's warm and bubbly just the way I know you like it. I can join if you want or I can leave you to it, whatever you want. I wrapped my arms around his torso he laid his head on the top of mine ,we stayed like that for about 3 minutes due to me not wanting to let go of him.

E-Your bath is going to get cold hun.

M-Come get in with me then, you can keep me warm. He laughed a little then took my hand and led me into the bathroom. we both got out of our clothes and got in to the warm water, Evan sat first and I sat Infront of him with my back to him. I leaned back and laid my head on chest as he ran his fingers through my partially tangled hair ,He used his other hand to intertwine his fingers with mine. I was so comfortable that I began to fall asleep in his arms. We sat in the tub for 25 minutes before we got out and got dressed in our pajama laying down in our bed to watch Netflix. I laid with my head on Evan's chest as he played with my hair I ran my hand up and down his chest. I fought to stay awake so I wouldn't miss the show.

E- It's ok if you fall asleep, I'll pause it I know how you hate to miss things.

M-No it's ok you worked hard to plan this night for us and I don't want to cut it short on you.

E-I love you so much.

M-I love you too.

we cuddled until we both fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Let me know what requests you guys have because this was only my first Idea. Thanks