Jeff Bezos

You all know the man Jeff Bezos, as the guy who made Amazon and is a rich as fuck prick. But you don't know what's behind dah mask...
Jeff Bezos put on his hat and zipped up his 1,000 dollar Gucci coat. He was leaving work for the day, it was tiring counting his money and watching people packing items and not helping with anything at all. He thought to himself I can't wait to have sexual intercourse with my behemoth 600 pound wife. He sighed as he closed the door behind him.

On the way home in his brand new Tesla that Elon Musk gave him, Jeff Bezos was pondering. He'd overheard some of his workers talking about some guy named Dream on that infamous streaming platform YouTube. Who names their YouTube channel Dream? Jeff thought, That sounds very gay.

Jeff Bezos came home at 12:00am but, the strange oddity was his front door of his 100,000,000 dollar mansion was open. He was sure he locked the door before he left. After all, his wife was a house wife and just cooked and cleaned. She insisted they didn't need a maid and she'd do the cleaning. So it's not like she'd need to go out. Jeff shrugged it off Maybe she needed to get something from the store or hung out with friends earlier, and forgot to lock the door. Suddenly, he heard noises coming from upstairs. Jeff hoped they weren't getting robbed, as he had a kinky BDSM sex room that had a golden gag ball that was worth millions. His prized gag ball... Jeff ran up the stairs and checked the BDSM chamber, thankfully, the gag ball was still hanging from the wall.

Unfortunately he found something he didn't like. Yes, he found one of his wife's XXXL bras, but he also found boxers that certainly wasn't his....
"UH ELON THRUST ME HARDER!!!"
Jeff's jaw dropped as soon as he heard the verbal moan from his wife. He rushed into the bedroom and saw his elephant sized wife being pounded into by Elon Musk himself. The man that Jeff considered, up until now, to be his best friend. And his wife, who he'd been with for 16 years and had always been by his side, was a no good whore.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ELON?!" Jeff Bezos screamed. Elon sat up shocked, blush all over his face. Jeff's wife started getting up, holding out her hand, "Jeff, it isn't what it looks like!"
Jeff stared his wife, Elenor, down.
"Really? Your going with the "it's not what it looks like!" Over used line. Your being serious? Elon, my best friend, is thrusting his shlong in you, I heard you moaning his name, and your telling me, "it's not what it looks like?" Well then you tell me what it looks like, Elenor. Tell me why you two are ass naked in our bed!!"
Elon gets out of the bed, "We'll Elenor, this riske endeavor has been fun, but I gotta get in my neon pink limo and go down to the club where some trans women will grind on my lap, and Jeff, enjoy the Tesla." He then ran up to the window and jumped out of it, somehow landing in his limo.
Elenor got up, slipping on her massive robe, "Look, Jeff. Your right. We we're fucking. But can you blame me? Your always at work, I'm always here because, there's no point in me working when your the bread winner. All my friends have healthy romantic love lives, and we don't hang around as much as we used to. You've gotten colder and far away, Jeff."
Jeff cleared his throat, "I understand we haven't been romantic for over three years, but you could have said something, instead of cheating on me ...with my best fucking friend!"
"If you want me to leave, I'll be out by tomorrow morning," Elenor replied. "I'm sorry things ended this way, but I needed action in my life, Jeff. And you were putting in action into your business." Elenor walked out of the room, shutting the door. Jeff slid to the floor, sitting and sobbing. This felt like an absolute betrayal. Sure, it had been a long time since him and Elenor had some action going on in the bedroom, but he had no idea this would be the outcome. All women do is cheat...I should know that... Jeff thought to himself. Jeff then took out his phone and saw a notification from Twitter. He pressed it and it took him to a post made by Dream.

 He pressed it and it took him to a post made by Dream

This Dream guy apparently is doing a face reveal...going mask off... Jeff pondered. Maybe it's time I go mask off too. Jeff decided to make a tweet and post it to Twitter.

The tweet said:

Hey Twitter...I might be gay.

Jeff Bezos, supposedly the straightest man on Earth, began to dm to Dream,
Hi Dream, this is Jeff Bezos. Maybe once your done with your face reveal, we could have a Collab? Or hang out? Just a question. No pressure;)

Since Jeff didn't want to sleep in the same bed Elons cum stains we all over, he curled up into a ball and slept on the floor, drifting into a deep sleep.