Dream's POV

"Damn I have so many haters." Dream thought to himself. He was sitting in his favorite chair, editing a video for his usually Minecraft related YouTube channel. He wasn't in a particularly good mood because Turkey Tom had called Clay (Dream's actual name) a "obese loser". But he wasn't a loser! Millions of kids looked up to him, his little kittens. Sure, some went to extremes like tracked down his address and stood over his bed while he slept. But MOST of them weren't THAT creepy. Besides, he loved being a YouTuber. Of course, that alone didn't pay the bills. Clay also worked at the local McDonald's. Even though he was scared of clowns, he still needed the extra cash. I guess that's why he was called obese, but how did Tom know? He must've had connections...

  Later...

Clay was laying in bed staring at his ceiling. It seemed like his life was perfection. He had adoring fans, a good job, and he got to play games while doing it. But Clay had this small churn in his stomach. Something was missing...but what? No matter, he had to sleep. Clay was going to do a Collab with Tommyinit and Slimecicle. He needed all the sleep he could get.

  In dream land...

Where am I?! Clay was in a city that seemed it was nuclear bombed to hell and back. He could smells the scent of rotting. He started walking and stepped on something...firm.
"GAH!" He screamed as he took his foot off a decomposing hand. Clay covered his nose and mouth. The smell of decay was unbearable. He concluded where he was used to be a populated city before whatever the fuck happened did all this.
What caused this?
Suddenly, Clay heard a earth shattering roar. It was coming from right above him. He looked up and his jaw dropped.
It was a Godzilla sized Peppa Pig.
Clay screamed and tried to run, but the gigantic beast swooped him up within seconds. The beast wailed,
"HI IM PEPPA PIG SAY HI TO MAI TUMMI!!!"
Dream cried as the gluttonous pig dropped him down her throat.