Chapter 28

Tinka smiled a bit. And Simon looked at Tinka. "What did you do-?" Tinka looked at Simon. "Nothing" Simon kinda nodded. "Ok-..." Tinka shifted. "I'm going to go charge my phone... hospitals have terrible chargers..." Tinka took out his phone."You were there for less than a day-!" Tinka kinda nodded. "And my phone died during that time"

"Ok-" Tinka walked off and into Simon's room, he plugged in his phone then walked back to the others. "We should probably go soon... we just stopped by to see you for a bit" Simon nodded. "Okay, bye Moki, bye Eric" They nodded and left, it's now just the pets, Simon, and Tinka. Tinka walked up behind Simon and put his hands around Simon's waist, Simon blushed a bit. "U-uh"

"Shower?" Simon blushed a bit more. "Wa-wait-... join you again!?" Tinka turned Simon around and nodded, Simon blushed more. "Um... I mean okay but... clothes for you-?" Simon kinda shifted. "I have some here"

"Oh, okay" Tinka smiled a bit and let go of Simon, they walked into Simon's room and grabbed some clothes then they both grabbed a towel and Tinka followed Simon into his bathroom, they set their stuff down and took off their shirts and pants. "U-um..."

"I don't care at this point... you can look if you want" Simon started blushing and blushed more when Tinka took off his boxers, Simon looked away. "It's okay if you do... you don't need to if you don't want to, I won't look at you" Simon nodded and took off his boxers. They went and walked into the shower and Simon turned it on since he was closer. "Um..."

"Hm?" Simon shifted. "Last time we..." Simon looked at Tinka. "I have said before that I was okay with that" Simon kinda nodded. "I know- also, You probably shouldn't wear the bandages in the shower..." Simon kinda pointed at Tinka's wrist which still had bandages on. "If I take them off then I won't be able to look at my wrist without crying or having a panic attack" Simon kinda looked away. "Oh..." Simon shifted. "But uh, can I ask you something?... it's about your Dad..."

"Oh, sure..." Simon nodded. "Okay, when you said earlier that you tried to do what he did... what did you mean?..." 

"Like I said before, my Dad killed himself... I was 16, so was Cai, and Egan was almost 5... my dad was 35... me and Cai got home after school and Cai went to find our Dad... he opened the door to his room and saw our Dad slit his wrist, Cai yelled for me so I ran over and saw Dad bleeding, he was panicking since we found him and he knew Cai saw him do it... me and Cai were having a panic attack so neither of us called an ambulance... it was Carter who did since he came with us... the ambulance was a bit too late and Dad died in the hospital after being there for 2 minutes and 48 seconds... died at 2:57..."

Tinka was crying now and Simon kinda was. "I-I'm sorry... I would hug you but we don't have clothes on-" Simon blushed a bit. "Yo-you can if y-you want... I do-don't really ca-care..." Simon nodded and moved closer to Tinka and hugged him, Tinka hugged Simon back, Simon didn't put his arms around Tinka's waist. They stopped hugging and Simon backed up.

"We should probably shower now..." Tinka nodded and Simon washed himself, Tinka leaned back against the wall. I'll probably need to ask Simon to help me since I shouldn't get the bandages that wet... Simon finished and looked at Tinka. "I'm done..." Tinka looked at Simon. "Okay, and can you help me?... I probably shouldn't get the bandages that wet..." Simon blushed a bit but nodded. "Sure..."

Tinka smiled and bit and they switched places, Simon helped Tinka and Tinka was blushing a lot. They were done and got out. "I think this is the most I've ever seen you blush-" Tinka kinda nodded. "I don't get embarrassed that easily..." Simon laughed a bit. "I know" Tinka and Simon got dressed. "I can change the bandages on your wrist" Tinka nodded. "Okay..."

They left the bathroom and Tinka followed Simon to the kitchen, Simon grabbed some bandages. "We can go to my room" Tinka nodded. "Okay" Tinka and Simon went into Simon's room and Tinka went and sat on his bed, Simon walked over. "You should probably look away..."

Tinka nodded and looked to his left, Simon grabbed Tinka's right hand and undid the bandages on his wrist, Simon now saw the cut and it started bleeding a bit. "I'll be right back, don't look at your hand..." Tinka nodded and Simon went to his kitchen and grabbed some stuff and walked back into his room, he walked over and stopped the bleeding and put stuff on the cut, Tinka shifted a bit so Simon glanced at him. Simon bandaged Tinka's wrist.

"There" Tinka looked at Simon. "You can see the hickey I gave you yesterday~" Simon started blushing. "U-uh-!" Tinka laughed a bit and stood up. "I didn't know you had a brother" Simon kinda nodded. "Oh, I have a sister as well"

"Why do I get to know these things now?..." Simon kinda shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I just forgot to tell you-" Tinka walked off so Simon followed, Tinka walked into the living room and sat down, Saxe walked over and sat next to Tinka, Simon sat down on the other side. "Want to watch something?" Simon looked at Tinka. "Sure"

Simon grabbed the remote and found something and put it on, they watched the movie, it is now 2 pm. Tinka gets a text so he takes out his phone. Simon petted Viper and Saxe walked over and laid down on Simon and Tinka, Viper got on the couch.