Jealousy jealousy

When Trash got home, they instantly went to instagram (which Nova forced them to get). They went over to Nova's instagram account to stalk them. While scrolling through their instagram, he realized that all Nova posted about was how hot they thought marina, Ava and Lana. They started to feel jealousy overtake them and their soul, the demons were winning. Trash's secret inner demon almost came out but he was able to stop it by thinking about the fact that they are with Nova.

Trash started collecting pictures of themself to put up in Nova's locker, and was going to take down the Ava and marina and Lana pictures. In the morning, they made sure everything was ready and they went to school. He first went to Nova's locker and opened it, since they knew the code to the lock. They started taking down the pictures and crumpled them up and disgusted them so that they would turn into shit, which is what they already were. Trash then started redecorating Nova's locker. The first picture was of them together at prom, the next was Trash catching a fish, they finished up the decorating and closed the locker, hoping Novs wouldn't be to made at him.

Trash needed to stop their inner demon from coming out now, so they went to the bathroom and face timed Val. Val actually picked up, surprisingly. "OMG NOVA IS SUCH A SIMP FOR AVA AND OANA AND MARINA WTFFF WHY AREN THEY OBSESSED WIT ME!!!" Trash screamed into the mic. "Uhmmmm calm down what is happening?" Val asked trash. "All Novs does is talk about how sexy they think Ava marina and Lana are and it's so annoying! They should be talking about how sexy I am!!!" Trash creamed once again. "Just tell nova that you don't like it, I'm sure they'll understand since you're together now." Val said. Trash agreed to do that and then hung up.

When they walked out of the bathroom and back to Nova's locker they were met with Nova screaming at them. "WTF DOD YOU DO TO MY LOCKER TRASH." Nova screamed. "I made it better" trash said. "Why?" Nova asked. "Because I'm jealous, okay!? You're always talking about how hot and sexy your idols are..but never about me" trash said in a very sad tone while tilting their head down. "Oh, darling. I do think you're sexy. I'm sorry I didn't realize that would hurt you." Nova said apologetically. They then started kissing and went into the bathroom and started making out.