Launch

The captain sighs in frustration and sounds it himself.

'Octonauts, to the launch bay.'

*Octo-alert noises*

[Everyone assembles in the launch bay]

'Octonauts, there is a sperm whale in the midnight zone that needs our help. Kwazii has disappeared...' said the Captain, 'but I think I know where he's gone.' he continued, gesturing to the empty space that was usually occupied by the Gup-B.

'Oh no,' exclaimed Shellington.

'What is it, Shellington?'

'Sperm whales can make clicking sounds loud enough to paralyse creatures nearby when they're afraid. Kwazii could easily scare it.'

'Alright, I'm going after him. Tweak, prepare the Gup-C.'

'Got it, Cap.' said Tweak, 'Also you might wanna bring these headphones with ya. They can block just about any sound!'

'Thanks Tweak, open the Octo-hatch.'

[The captain drives the Gup-C down toward the midnight zone]

------------Meanwhile-----------

'YEOWWWWW!! Ghost squid here I come!'

[He hops out of his Gup and lights up his torch]

'Show yerself!'

...

[The pirate looks around and finds the whale]

'A sperm whale? Yer no monster.' said Kwazii in disappointment.

'Ahhh, pirate! Stay away from me!!' screamed the whale, gritting its teeth in an attempt to look intimidating.

'Me? I'm won't harm ya, big fella. See I'm an octonaut-'

'Stay. Away!!!' the whale exclaimed in panic, 'Or I'll do The Click!'

'The what?'

The whale stretches its mouth wide open and snaps its lips shut, making an enormous click sound. Kwazii gets knocked out by the impact and washed far away from his gup, landing near a hungry pair of gobblefish...