12, hoeing out

One of Leo's most significant rules was; getting played never justifies hoeing out. She lived by it, and it was unknown if it was common sense or her abundance of self-respect.

As much as it absolutely pained her to say, she missed David. Though they weren't really dating, so she couldn't get too butthurt, it really sucked for her to scroll through their message thread and reread their endless conversations.

Think back to all their late-night Facetime calls.

The number of times Leo scrolled through her gallery and looked at DD's Facetime photos was beyond unsettling, especially because she felt so much for a boy to disregard her as quickly as he did.

Although Leo didn't know how boy's mind's worked, she knew that on the level of talking the two were on, nothing defended him letting that girl get that close to him, or "controlling all the way" as his fans called it. You would never see Leo shaking ass (at all, if we're honest) on a dude if she was talking to someone.

Maybe Leo was crazy, but David Reyes was hers in her eyes.

Despite her maybe, 4 hours (after she saw the post), she could admit she was feeling like quite the bad bitch. But once she cooled down, Leo was an emotional wreck.

Not ever a crier, but it was safe to as Leo was moping around everywhere. She barely smiled since, and Leo Ansey always smiled.

Now, Leo lay sadly on her bed, sprawled out, and playing Roblox on her phone. She had practice in about 45 minutes and was now waiting for Von to get ready.

Her mother had planned on leaving on Friday, but there was only 1 flight going to the part of California where she needed to be, and it was on Wednesday. So Leo's mother left early Wednesday morning, leaving a kiss on Leo's head before she left.

"Von!" Leo called, her hazel eyes not peeling on the screen of her phone. She heard a door slam and a few clanks, then a banner with the name von 🤞🏾 appearing on the top of her phone. She whined, closing the Roblox before answering the FaceTime call. She pressed the green button, connecting to the top of her brother's forehead.

"Give me like 15 minutes, the Mickey D's
from last night isn't going down without
a fight."

"Now, are you serious? I got
practice in 40 minutes,"

"Leo, It's a 15 minutes walk. Wait for
my shit or get to steppin'."

"Ima be late,"

"No, you won't."

tima :)girl why are you posting about him on snap

tima :)
girl why are you posting
about him on snap

leo <3
i miss him

bffr

i do i do & idky cs i preach bad bitch
energy but i love how he treats me
bro a hood nigga n the sweetest
lil boy to me titi

girl he was shakin ass
wait LMAOO
he was letting someone shake ass
on him

but he apologised?

bffr

he's so sweet :)
read

titi
read

FATIMA
read

kys.
read

im in my imma kms writers block stage of this book so bear with me

im in my imma kms writers block stage of this book so bear with me. good updates coming soon

 good updates coming soon