Chapter 41: Last Day

Start from the beginning

"Hello, please have a seat both of you." I reluctantly make my way to the chair and sit down. I shift uncomfortably in my seat. 

"All of you, relax, this isn't bad news." Everyone seemed to calm down a bit after hearing this. 

"Tomorrow, as I'm sure you're aware is the last task, and it being the last task, it is also the most dangerous."  I hear Harry gulp next to when hearing this. The room is so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. 

"Many people lose themselves in there, so please prepare and take care of yourself. There is a chance of horrible injury. If you want to get out of there at any moment, blow up red sparks and someone will come get you. Understood champions?" We all nod and he dismisses us to go. 

"Good luck then, ay?" Cedric says to all of us. 

"Yeah, good luck." Fleur says before walking away. 

Krum and Harry just nod before exiting, leaving just me and Cedric. 

"You nervous?" He asked. 

" A little, but I made it this far, I'm not backing out now." 

"Didn't expect you to." He chuckles for a moment. 

"What's so funny?"  

"Oh nothing.... nothing..." 

"No seriously... what is it?" 

"I'll tell you after the task tomorrow, don't worry. Good night Snow." 

"Night." He walks away, leaving me extremely anxious. What did he want to say? 

Then I realized I fucked up. I might be BRUTALLY injured tomorrow, maybe I should warn Mattheo about that.....  

 I sneak into the Slytherin house and unlock his dorm. I hear the shower running and groan. He takes forever to shower. I lay on the bed for about 15 minutes until I lose my patience with his singing. 

"MATTHEO, STOP HAVING YOUR FUCKING CONCERT AND GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" The water immediately stops and I hear his laugh. 

"FINALLY!" I turn around after hearing the door open and immediately turn back around. 

Water was still dripping across his body, and his scars were even more visible. His towel was dangling dangerously low below his waistline. "Uh.... put some clothes on, will you Mattheo? I got some stuff to tell you." 

He chuckles but doesn't listen to my request. He only puts on a pair of sweatpants and sits next to me. 

"There is a chance.... I get brutally injured in the task tomorrow. BUT don't worry. I'll be completely safe, you know me heh." His jaw clenches and he turns his face around. 

"Don't mention the third task in front of me." 

I turn his face around to he's looking at me. 

"Why are you putting it off so much? It's something I should discuss. It's a major part of my life right now. What do you know?" I was thinking that me may know something about this. 

"NOTHING! Ok, nothing!" 

Mattheo's POV: 

Tomorrow, there was a chance Snow wouldn't come alive from the task. That isn't because of the dangers of the task, but because of my father. I so wish I could prevent it, but once he got his mind on something, you can't change it. I was terrified for her. 

Snow's POV: 

"Ok... ok... fine. I trust you." We sit in silence for a minute. 

"I love you Mattheo, ok? You know you can tell me if something's bothering you, right?" 

He doesn't say anything. I wait for a minute for his words but instead he kisses me. This one's different, it's as if he's trying to portray all his feelings this way instead of overbearing me with his words. 

I feel his thumb lightly trace my toned stomach and my arms resting on his broad, strong shoulders. He moves is hand to the nape of my neck and deepens the kiss. 

He pulls away and looks up at me. 

"I love you too." 

Alright..... so I'm thinking there will only be like 5 more chapters? But yeah..... Thanks for all your support! Please vote and comment!  

Diffindio curse is a curse that cuts objects. 

Word count: 1221