"Welcome..." I mutter a bit defeatedly as I open the door wider for him to come in.

Shoto brushed past me, walking into my room as if it were his. There was a little smile on his face. I close my eyes in frustration with myself, before closing the door.

I walked into my room, switching the lights open. I felt Shoto's gaze on me. As my eyes wandered to the top of the shelf in the corner of my room.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to give him.

As if reading my thoughts, Shoto pointed to the topmost shelf with his finger. He was pointing to the very top textbook. I smile at Shoto, looking at the book he was pointing towards.

Is this a scheme or something? This isn't fair.

That book is on the highest shelf. And if anyone still remembers, I'm fucking short. I'll have to pull a chair to get that one, but that's too much work.

"That seems too high for you to get, should I get it instead?" Shoto asked, making me snap my head and look towards him in slight offense.

"I can get it myself." I grumbled, looking back towards the Shelf.

Shoto only shrugged slightly as he watched me walk past him. I grabbed my desk chair from the other side of the room, and started dragging it towards the shelf.

"Do you need help carrying the chair as well?"

I ignored Shoto's comments and placed the chair in front of the shelf. Shoto comes behind me, looking at all the small figurines placed on the shelves.

"Which one do you want?" I asked, looking at the amount of books I had just laying on the shelf.

"Science." He says, not even looking towards me or the top shelf.

Science? I swear I saw him put the same science textbook in his bag this morning.

What is he planning on doing?

I looked at Shoto from the corner of my eyes as nervousness began to build up inside me. Noticing my eyes on him, Shoto also turned to look at me with a questioning look.

I stared at him a little longer, examining his blank expression. I looked into his eyes, noticing a hint of malicious intent shining in them.

"Are you going to get the book?" Shoto asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded slightly, noticing an almost unnoticeable smirk on his face as I looked towards my chair. I grabbed the handle of the chair, standing up on it.

Now that I was at a higher height, I looked down at Shoto, who was continuing to stare at me with a blank expression. I cursed under my breath, looking towards the top shelf to find the science notebook.

Don't fall.

For the sake of chicken, don't fall on Shoto Todoroki. You know what he's scheming up, so don't fall on him!

I grabbed the science notebook, turning back towards Shoto. But before I could get a full chance to see him, I felt a small kick on the chair. Before I could react to anything, I felt the chair tipping towards Shoto. My eyes went wide as I felt myself also tipping towards Shoto.

Shoto you sneaky bastard!!!!! When did you become so brave!

Not having enough time to steady the fall, I felt myself falling on Shoto. The weight of my body also caused Shoto to tumble to the ground. After a painful thud, I felt my face in Shoto's chest.

Before anything weird could happen, I put my hands beside Shoto's head and looked up towards him. He was staring at me with a nonchalant expression, his hands holding my waist.