Hellsing characters: cuddles

Hellsing character when they cuddle with their s/o:

Alucard:

He loves to cuddle in private. He is always the big spoon and refuses to let his partner go, unless it is absolutely necessary. He prefers to make his s/o feel comfortable (so she has no reason to leave). Playing with her hands and hair is a must. He rarely likes to be touched. If his s/o ever want to that to him, they will have to win the argument (Which doesn take too long). If his s/o wins, they can hear a vampire purr in delight, while they touch his hair. He doesn't like to admit that he wants to be touched, so this is always an issue between them (and with himself!)

Seras:

She cuddles, wherever she can. She shows her emotions open and expects that from her s/o to do the same. Especially on a bad day, she gets extremely clingy; always prepare a bag of blood and your arms for her to jump into. Although, there is only one exception, she doesn't hug her s/o in front of the Wild Geese (since they always tease her and call her 'kitten". She hates that nickname!)

Integra:

She isn't a huge fan of cuddles, but she wouldn't refuse one either. On stressful days, she prefers it when someone cuddles her instead of the way around. When she hugs someone, she does it out of worry or being caring towards them. Even so, never tell anybody about it, or she might send Alucard out to destroy you (She doesn't like to show weakness).

Pip:

A Casanova, who can't live without cuddles. He needs the warmth of a woman, once in a while, as it's his way to feel relaxed, after a hard day of work. If Seras refuses him, he always knows that his s/o will be there to comfort him. He even likes to show it in public, holding his s/o, crushing her in his arms (it's his way to show his love...ouch!) He doesn't mind letting his men to cuddle me, as long that's all they do.

Walter:

Whenever he has time, he gives his s/o a fast cuddle. He doesn't have much time to do so, but when he does, he is all over his s/o. To make it up, he gives her little kisses instead of a hug, as an apology. A hug is for him, the best thing to show love, as he always feels so old and unable to find time to do more. ( A faithful Butler, through and through)

Walter young:

As a young man, he has a little bit more time to finish his work fast. Once he is done, he drags his s/o into a room and cuddled them, till they beg for freedom. No one is allowed to cuddle you, only he is. Arthur nearly got his fingers cut off, by trying to touch his s/o without permission. (he is quite protective!)